why the fascination? (1 Viewer)

Che08

HSC
What is the fascination of males to use the back door?
I mean seriously i just dont understand.. are all guys under the misconception that its pleasurable for a girl?? :rolleyes:
Or is it like when you dont want it for yourself because that would be "gay" but your interested nonetheless?

:hammer: Lets come to a conclusion on this thing!!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Che08 said:
I mean seriously i just dont understand.. are all guys under the misconception that its pleasurable for a girl?? :rolleyes:
Or is it like when you dont want it for yourself because that would be "gay" but your interested nonetheless?

I bet you would.

michael1990

HSC
Che08 said:

Who says it isn't pleasurable for a girl?
Have you tried it?

Not that i have or probably ever will have anal sex with a woman but i heard for both Men and Women it feels good.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Che08 said:
I mean seriously i just dont understand.. are all guys under the misconception that its pleasurable for a girl??
Are you under the misconception that guys actually care whether it is pleasurable for the girl?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Che08 said:

the facination? its different, its new, its something that comes up in conversation and media all the time[i.e this thread] is it that difficult to imagine why a couple might be interested in trying it for themselves so see what all the fuss is about?

It is pleasurable for some, if not many girls if done right. A good part of the pain is because most guys really dont give a shit about going slow or making it good for you, they will just ram it in there because its a once off, or a very rare occasion type thing done just say you have tried it.

Also theres nothing gay about it, having sex with a girl is just about the least gay thing i can think of actually. The only thing that makes you gay is when you are a male sexually attracted to males and act on those urges.

Evilo

HSC
Che08 said:
you've tried it right?

Che08

HSC
michael1990 said:
Who says it isn't pleasurable for a girl?
Have you tried it?

Not that i have or probably ever will have anal sex with a woman but i heard for both Men and Women it feels good.
Evilo said:
you've tried it right?
Che08 said:
^^^ ive tried.. it just doesnt happen..

Michael - its just as pleasurable for a girl as pushing out a big poo.. thats it.. us females dont have that magical place up there like you boys.. known as the Prostate, its only pleasurable for guys (i understand) because of this fun magical place.
Not only do i find it absoloutley unpleasurable (even after trying with plenty of lube etc).. but it takes at least a day for your anus to come back down to size.

Serius - Thanks for a serious reply.. thats an insight ive never come across.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Mainly out of curiousity. I didn't find it particularly good. Vaginas ftw.

sca

HSC
Usually because it's a tighter oriface, or out of curiosity in trying something new.

...or because you're making an assumption based on a handful of guys, whilest ignoring the equally large handful of girls whom enjoy it.

Che08

HSC
sca said:
Usually because it's a tighter oriface, or out of curiosity in trying something new.

...or because you're making an assumption based on a handful of guys, whilest ignoring the equally large handful of girls whom enjoy it.
do you enjoy it?

Che08

HSC
Yeah.. so like i said previously.. its pleasurable for guys being on the recieving and giving ends.. but in the way of orgasm - it just doesnt work for us females.
its not an assumption.. its fact.

And the girls your talking about who like it.. probably just say that because they dont want their guy to feel like he cant do it - if its something he really enjoys.. or they enjoy being dominated..

but for pleasure.. yeh - doesnt work.

sca

HSC
Che08 said:
Yeah.. so like i said previously.. its pleasurable for guys being on the recieving and giving ends.. but in the way of orgasm - it just doesnt work for us females.
its not an assumption.. its fact.

And the girls your talking about who like it.. probably just say that because they dont want their guy to feel like he cant do it - if its something he really enjoys.. or they enjoy being dominated..

but for pleasure.. yeh - doesnt work.

Actually, vaginal pleasure receptors can be stimulated via the anus in some females (it's something around 1 in 5) , and yes, for many girls there's the psychological side of things.

And we, as women, are in fact heavily stimulated by the psychological side of sex. So you can't just write that off as a nothing reason to do it. (I.e. it is technically possible for some women to climax without physical contact).

I know a few girls who make up that 1 in 5, and a couple others who fit into the second category.

And look it up, there's research done into this kind of stuff (believe it or not).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)