Why is there no HSC Advice line for S&C? (1 Viewer)

frazzle

HSC
hmm, it's not on the list of subjects they deal with. has anyone called up to ask?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
yeah, i don't think there is much to ask for Society and Culture. But you got me! Why would you need some crappy HSC helpline! LOL :p

frazzle

HSC
Survivor39 said:
yeah, i don't think there is much to ask for Society and Culture. But you got me! Why would you need some crappy HSC helpline! LOL :p
why thank you survivor =D

expect lots of questions from me in a weeks time when i get this maths and english out of the way! =P

santaslayer

HSC
The line is usually for subjects with a substantial number of students enrolled...that being said, i thought there was one last year?

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, but what's substantial?? ;) maybe it's because sac is made up of depth studies, and they figure that since not everyone does the same topics, it would be hard to help. and with the concepts, they probably just assume you'll look them up in the syllabus or in a textbook... :)

Jessisbored

HSC
coz we arent special enough! :( :(

hehe, yea like mentioned above its easy. but i dont think its easy at all, the amount of conetnt to learn and social theories...oh well i have 8 days to study for it :) joy (whilst everyone else is out celebrating)

I want to know why society and culture is scaled down so much!! i mean we write a friggin PIP do the classes like it will be in uni... i hate the board they are so fucking dumb!
we do need an advice line, english has how many topics, same with society!!

i hate them
i hate them
i hate them
they have ruined my chances at everything!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Society and Culture don't scale down that much.....

And I got a feeling that they might ask about the theory of social change? wait...i could be wrong. They asked last year, didn't they??

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Society and Culture don't scale down that much.....

And I got a feeling that they might ask about the theory of social change? wait...i could be wrong. They asked last year, didn't they??
My teacher said that there's a good chance that they will ask about the future... or something very similar...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Sickle said:
My teacher said that there's a good chance that they will ask about the future... or something very similar...
They always ask about the future implication stuff. :)

frazzle

HSC
I officially pronounce this thread the unofficial Society and Culture helpline.

Watch out Survivor39, here it goes!

J

jhakka

The lines are packed already. I'll never get my advice now. :(

Beaney

My teacher's gone :(

My teacher has gone away to do English HSC marking. I need someone to look at my essays to see if they are on track. We only have one S+C teacher... I was hoping the advice line could help... :'(

Jessisbored

HSC
haha i had a friend read out his whole business essay to someone on the advice line, lol that would take a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)