Why is it not anonymous? (1 Viewer)

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Why is the advice line not anonymous. What will happen if I call too many times, would they note my student number when they're marking the papers or something?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
theyw ont penalise you if you call for help, that's what it's there for!

they need your id no, because of prank calls and shit i'm assuming

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Ah ok.

Hmm, has anyone actually got any useful information out of them that they may like to post. Although the main thread asks people to do so, all the threads are about "call waiting music" and "extra UAI points for school captains(?!?)" and the like. Not to say that this thread has any real academic relevance but I was a little paranoid.

So yes, any useful information?

Gemstone

I think a lot of people are ringing up to clarify stuff and that's why there not really posting anything up here. Like I rang them up asking about the AOS paper and what we need to know for the 3rd section. I don't see much point posting up what they said seeing as it was just clarfying things like extra texts and what we should know.

Oh and I assume it's not annoymus so that they know you are a current year 12 and stuff and also for prank calls. It's not terriblely irratating though. I've gotten straight through when I rang and it only takes about a minute to give them your details.

Gems

frazzle

HSC
*sigh* being the typical me i gave them the wrong student number. i thought i had it memorised after writing it so many times in the trials but nope... and yeah, they made me repeat it so many times because they counldn't find it in the database, and in the end i had to go dig up the number... but they were really patient and nice about it!

as for the questions Gemstone, i clarified stuff we were meant to know anyway, just to make sure. it did help though.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
.. its so year 11 students and stuff dont ring up for advice and yeh to stop pranks .. and make the service faster for legit hsc student!

bubble_tea

they probably want to make statistics too..
like how many people call back more than once

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)