Legal Eagle
HSC
notes section suddenly became usable.. yay :D

Last edited:

AppYmAn

HSC
: / at going to a public school lol, yes, look down on me
had my English common paper today and my english advanced tomorrow
sucks that trials are independent at different schools, so you guys are doing completely different papers than me so BOS is useful for little more than posting amusing (well they are are (kinda) to me) posts complaining about what im complaining about just after the topic of the thread has lost momentum

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Suggestion: Increase bandwidth. Seriously, i was on 64k speed yesterday, and by those standards the load time for this site was woeful. I'm back on 1.5mb speed today though.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
S1M0 said:
Suggestion: Increase bandwidth. Seriously, i was on 64k speed yesterday, and by those standards the load time for this site was woeful. I'm back on 1.5mb speed today though.
bandwidth don't mean shit if the site is lagging. I'm on 100.0 mbps (according to the little computers down the bottom anyway) and though it's okay now, if the server is loaded then the server is loaded.

lala2

Banned
HSC
- Yeah, this is peak time for BOS.
- Then, around actual HSC, very slow (except for maybe after the English papers because everyone in the state does it, and the more popular subjects like maths, ancient, physics, bio, chem, etc), -- When results come out--probably about normal because people are on holidays, people don't want to tell or have already decided to leave and have left, but there are enough people who want to discuss results and offers.
- Offers--probably another slight increase again?

AppYmAn

HSC
Jachie said:
I'm on 100.0 mbps (according to the little computers down the bottom anyway) and though it's okay now, if the server is loaded then the server is loaded.
lol, 100mbps, thats like LAN speed, if you had that i would worship you, you must be connected to a router or something which is connected to the net, they probably dont even have 100mbps in Korea
btw i know there's too many commas in this, i just like using them, , ,

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
AppYmAn said:
lol, 100mbps, thats like LAN speed, if you had that i would worship you, you must be connected to a router or something which is connected to the net, they probably dont even have 100mbps in Korea
btw i know there's too many commas in this, i just like using them, , ,
see, I don't even know what the fuck LAN speed is. :eek: but um, yeah, snaps for Daddy for organizing my internets?

AppYmAn

HSC
lol fair enough, and snaps indeed
first time i heard snaps was when i watched clueless for the first time in english lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)