Why does.... (1 Viewer)

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
shortygb said:
another covell fan! you guys are multiplying more than rooster supporters!:D

Oi don't knock the Roosters fans. The *true* fans rock.

Also, Ryan Cross is 10x the player Luke Covell will ever be :D

Random_87

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Luke covell should go drown himself.
He cant! he's such a good swimmer that his body simpally wouldnt allow it to happen. I've heard one time there was a family of 12 drowning in a lake and Luke was walking past and noticed their screams for help. He then progressed to save all 12 of them and himself... so he's pretty against drowning.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Random_87 said:
He cant! he's such a good swimmer that his body simpally wouldnt allow it to happen. I've heard one time there was a family of 12 drowning in a lake and Luke was walking past and noticed their screams for help. He then progressed to save all 12 of them and himself... so he's pretty against drowning.
hahaha, hes a regular hero isnt he?

no.5_LC

HSC
bookie and random 87, you are both inspirations to bos members.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
BBSF said:
luke covell is a talented ball playing five eigth come winger who has burst onto the rugby league scene like no other since Ricky Walford, the "smiling assassin" back so many years ago.
Let me get this straight. First it was Noel Goldthorpe, the "new kid on the block" or something like that.

And now it's Ricky Walford, the "smiling assassin".

Yeah, how typical of Cronulla ... always living in the shadow and looking up to their big brother in the Dragons.

Man, it must totally suck to support the Sharkies, eh?

That said, Walford was deadset one of the best wingers of the recent era. Wes Naiqama will be just as good. Perhaps even better. Wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)