Why does.... (1 Viewer)

BBSF

HSC
MuffinMan said:
everyone on bos seem to like Luke Covell?
r u serious?
can someone get this guy a tv screen?
do you live in fairy land or r u just retarded?
luke covell is a talented ball playing five eigth come winger who has burst onto the rugby league scene like no other since Ricky Walford, the "smiling assassin" back so many years ago.
he represesnted nsw in 2004, scoring not 1, not 2 but 4 points in an encouraging debut for rugby league in australia. this debut did not go unnoticed as the sharks , some of the slyest workers in the business broke the june 30 anti tampering deadline and got in covells ear, and brought him down to the shire where he has become one of the most respected men in the shire, alongside local heroes Glenn McGrath , ET and Russell Fairfax.
in 2005, Luke, the young boy from goondiwindi, took the world by storm with his never say die attitude, seeing him represent country origin, one of the games biggest honours.
however a dissallowed try in the 73rd minute cost luke a spot in nsw, and the rest is history, luke was snubbed from nsw all series and walked out on them weeks later and now only just 10 days ago represented New Zealand, and in a man of the match performance scored 16 points in a night many called "The Luke Covell Show". With the game deadlocked at 0-0 early, it was a nailbiter, but when class is needed class is shown and covell stood up to score a rampaging solo try to swing the momentum to new zealand to lead 4-0 early. from this play, nz never looked back.

luke covell is a gamebreaker, a running receiver, a defensive rock and a goalkicker we have not seen since matthew ridge. so dont question why people like luke covell, i dont question why you like nathan hindmarsh

Random_87

HSC
N/A
BBSF said:
r u serious?
luke covell is a talented ball playing five eigth come winger who has burst onto the rugby league scene like no other since Ricky Walford, the "smiling assassin" back so many years ago.
he represesnted nsw in 2004, scoring not 1, not 2 but 4 points in an encouraging debut for rugby league in australia. this debut did not go unnoticed as the sharks , some of the slyest workers in the business broke the june 30 anti tampering deadline and got in covells ear, and brought him down to the shire where he has become one of the most respected men in the shire, alongside local heroes Glenn McGrath , ET and Russell Fairfax.
in 2005, Luke, the young boy from goondiwindi, took the world by storm with his never say die attitude, seeing him represent country origin, one of the games biggest honours.
however a dissallowed try in the 73rd minute cost luke a spot in nsw, and the rest is history, luke was snubbed from nsw all series and walked out on them weeks later and now only just 10 days ago represented New Zealand, and in a man of the match performance scored 16 points in a night many called "The Luke Covell Show". With the game deadlocked at 0-0 early, it was a nailbiter, but when class is needed class is shown and covell stood up to score a rampaging solo try to swing the momentum to new zealand to lead 4-0 early. from this play, nz never looked back.

luke covell is a gamebreaker, a running receiver, a defensive rock and a goalkicker we have not seen since matthew ridge. so dont question why people like luke covell, i dont question why you like nathan hindmarsh
I like this guy. :D

GO [size=+5]COVELL!!!!![/size]

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
BBSF said:
r u serious?

another covell fan! you guys are multiplying more than rooster supporters!:D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
BBSF said:
r u serious?

bbsf said:
yo bookie whats ur fav covell moment
Theres too many. I mean, Country selection was big, but hearing him named in the NZ squad just changed my entire perception of [size=+5]LUKE COVELL[/size]

Random 87 said:
I like this guy.
If BBSF is the real BBSF from LU, then he is a revolutionary. He was the one who got Covell into our minds, and now he is our favourite player. I think BBSF also started the Covell Brigade, which I'm no doubt gonna join one day soon. I love [size=+5]LUKE COVELL[/size].

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I cant believe I used to like you schoolies.... I dont know if I can ever read your posts again...

How could you do that to [size=+5]COVELL?[/size]

no.5_LC

HSC
you guys are deadset crazy covell fans. you should join the brigade on LU.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I joined ages ago, under 'random shark.' Ive just never posted before. And i dont know how to get the covell brigade signature to work.... But that is an offer worth considering.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Not COVELL crazy enough to COVELL have him integrated COVELL into our usernames COVELL though.

On a side note, you played for View 4ths I read on LU.

High 4ths boy I am. You play last summer? Our only loss of 2005 was to you guys at McKay.

no.5_LC

HSC
Bookie said:
Not COVELL crazy enough to COVELL have him integrated COVELL into our usernames COVELL though.

On a side note, you played for View 4ths I read on LU.

High 4ths boy I am. You play last summer? Our only loss of 2005 was to you guys at McKay.
really? i took a craker of a catch off the first ball off the game at 1st slip.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well, I got Covelling and got the Covell brigade sig.

I'll put it to good use...

[size=+5]Go Covell![/size]

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yeah, ill put the sig in. How about an updated one? Those images are unclear.

n5LC said:
really? i took a craker of a catch off the first ball off the game at 1st slip.
Yeah, opening batsman Burkey there. He was peeved about that one. I got a 2nd ball duck in that game and had my worst bowling performance of my life [hint - the curry guy with long hair who got 2/42 if your memory is excellent].

no.5_LC

HSC
Bookie said:
Yeah, ill put the sig in. How about an updated one? Those images are unclear.

Yeah, opening batsman Burkey there. He was peeved about that one. I got a 2nd ball duck in that game and had my worst bowling performance of my life [hint - the curry guy with long hair who got 2/42 if your memory is excellent].
lol memory isnt that good. im a batsman and i was set to go in next but we reached your total.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
BBSF said:
r u serious?

Jesus Christ. Talk about obsession. You're all freaks, all of you. Kekeke?

EDIT: I just saw that- Nathan Hindmarsh is a GOD. Dnt question that you fucken retard.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)