Why do you gurls constantly sook about guys? (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Every two minutes a new thread is opened up of BOS complaining about how gurls want to wait, and guys aren't worth having sex with. The cold reality is, DONT HAVE SEX. No one is forcing you to go out and get laid by some guy who clearly isn't interested in a proper relationship. Just because you're previous encounters are urging you to live by "guys are horny pigs" doesn't mean it's true.
I understand that many guys tend to be more forceful when it comes to sex but don't create a stereotype that isn't true. Not ALL guys are like that, not all girls are looking for the right guys. They are problems you deal with, dont spam the love and relationships section with all this guy bashing please, it's annoying.

It's not as if guys are innocent, but girls aren't either, just get over it =\

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i think the whole "dont have sex if u dont want to" part of rant is pretty understood by most people, this forum is just a medium through which people can blab.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I understand... and I respect most people, just some abuse the privellage of freedom of speech and are a little too open with their crude views. It's highly irritating to explain over and over to girls that all guys aren't like that geesh.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I think its unreasonable to expect decent and insightful discussions on this site, if you want that, go to your local AA meeting.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I dont really think the threads that are created insinuate that the ladies on this site consider men scum. Of course some threads are created for humourous reasons so there not meant to be taken seriously, and I am sure that the women on this site have copped some aswell.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think all men are stupid. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Get the fuck over it and move on.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Did you ever see my stupid male species thread? Holy shit, did I get a reaction or what.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
No, basically I just said the male species are a bunch of shitheads.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
But seriously. Guys whinge about girls just as much, so as I said, get the fuuck over it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know...but I was on a serious note, not really talking to anyone in particular.

blind_one1

what the hell guys?
i think that you loz, lost all credibility when you said "the male species" as something seperate from you "women species", and talked about us as crap. i'm with tommy lamp. i reckon we both copp it equally. i think it is crap that guys are branded as horny pigs, and that girls have the option of either "virgin mary" or "slut". actually, on the whole, women probably have it worse.
still, get over it....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Sorry noob, I hardly think you're the one to talk about my credibility. I was talking about something that happened in the past and I hardly condone such a thread. So, before speaking noob, get your fucking facts right.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
I understand... and I respect most people, just some abuse the privellage of freedom of speech and are a little too open with their crude views. It's highly irritating to explain over and over to girls that all guys aren't like that geesh.
speak for yourself, im looking for any hole on offer :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)