Why do people cheat? (1 Viewer)

tenone

HSC
I always asked my best mate why she cheated, but she always said I'd never understand. I've come to realise its not just black and white, some people dont just cheat because they are selfish, it may be because they have parents who dont love, or show affection to eachother and they dont have a good example of a secure relationship, or they may have had a bad relationship experience and decided its time they get the opposite sex back, or maybe its because commitment was too much at such a young age, or maybe because they love their partner so much they cant leave them even if theyre being used and abused so they go out and find someone who makes them feel special for a moment so they can have enough strength to keep stupidly loving the same person. Or in my mate's position, all of the above.

jonnypride

HSC
Im in a relationship at the moment where I am pretty sure my girlfriend is cheating on me.

Im not sure why people cheat, I would never contemplate it, my girlfriend means everything to me. But if she is cheating then now that I look at it maybe its because we fight sometimes, or we dont see each other enough, or maybe it just happened one night - she found someone better, i guess thats hot it works. Girls like there footy players with there big chests and mohawks so I guess that could be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)