Why do I have to make what a guy says so confusing (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
k, I know this guy, I'll call him Harry, through mutual friends and i've always thought he was like the hottest guy. Any ways we met at a club recently by pure chance n we had a bit of a pash on the dance floor.
Any ways.. I speak to harry the next day and he seems keen enough.. so a day or too later I sms him askin if he's free on the weekend, in which he replys I'm really sorry I'm busy. So i said how about yah know wednesday or what ever, n that it was cool if he didn't want to. and yeah, then he was like It's not that I don't want to it's that I'm really busy. n i go, well when ur free give me a call, don't leave me waiting too long but. Meaning like don't wait two years b4 u call me.. but he called like 5 mins later. I was kinda occupide, I had bad reception n he caught me off guard so the convo didn't go as well as I could have hoped.. but it was still good.. n i'm still hoping i have a chance..

but like.. I keep making my slef confused.. by like telling my self "if he was really keen he'd make time" yah know stuff like that.
Why can't I just take what people say for face value, or do you think I have been rejected he's just too nice to do it?

kc-ok-la

HSC
a rule many females dont understand,
if a guy is really, really keen/interested he will make time no matter what,

2ndly,

if they say they will call you,
they will call you, no later no matter what,
again, thats if, there really really keen

SweetSeasons

HSC
kc-ok-la said:

2ndly,

yeah but thats it, it's like contradicting.. he can't make time.. but he calls me.. wtf

i really like him, i don't wanna be played damnit

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
so stop being an over analysis type and just ask him if he is interested...
the end

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Stop over-analysing. Unless he's a known 'player' or has a negative reputation, try to take his words at face value - if you don't, your only making problems for yourself.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah..

I'm just a stupid bitch :p don't mind me..

I don't think he's a player, I'll wait a few weeks n see how it goes, dont wanna wait for ever.

nwatts

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
so stop being an over analysis type and just ask him if he is interested...
the end
yes. no one communicates properly these days. fucken internets.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm normaly really up front.. and that's my biggest fault.. it scares guys off.. I'm not making that mistake with this one

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
And if he says he's busy, there's always a chance that he does have more important stuff to do than asking out a girl he pashed at a club, whether or not he's interested in her. :rolleyes:

blueeyesguy

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
yeah..

I don't think he's a player, I'll wait a few weeks n see how it goes, dont wanna wait for ever.
Leaving this type of situation for a few weeks could lead to two things
1. Him moving on because he's under the impression that your not intrested even though guys are supposed to do the chasing
2. Things getting gradually more awkward and therefore making it weird and difficult to progress and take it to the next level.
Alternatively it could all work out fine and you could live happily ever after lol. In the end its best to just have a chat and see what he feels about the situation I mean he genuinely could have been "busy"

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
yeah..

isn't a few weeks too long? well, i guess it depends on your situation

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
And if he says he's busy, there's always a chance that he does have more important stuff to do than asking out a girl he pashed at a club, whether or not he's interested in her. :rolleyes:
I think if a guy is really interested in a girl, he'd definately make time for her. Probable exceptions are very important job interview etc. i dunno.. just what i think. Guys confirm? :)

RiCkiE

HSC
Yeah if I was really into a girl and she asked me out I'd clear the entire day AND night for her.

blueeyesguy

HSC
what971 said:
I think if a guy is really interested in a girl, he'd definately make time for her. Probable exceptions are very important job interview etc. i dunno.. just what i think. Guys confirm? :)
Generally speaking if i was really intrested in a girl and she was actually reciprical with these feelings id try to make time for her with the exception if I had sport or a prior commitment that couldnt be re-schedualed. A few weeks is too long to leave it because if i notice a girl that i like is playing hard to get id more than likely just think im another one of their games and just move on depending on the girl

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*reaffirms Atticusfinch's advice being awesome*

Oh and I totally act cool and aloof in such situations. Even while asking if he's interested. My heart would break but be like "oh that's fine"

Or if I were going to sit back and wait, especially since I'm not head over heels for him, I would so be like "whatever, I'm not fussed if the sir aint keen"

Dr_Doom

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
k, I know this guy, I'll call him Harry, through mutual friends and i've always thought he was like the hottest guy. Any ways we met at a club recently by pure chance n we had a bit of a pash on the dance floor.
Any ways.. I speak to harry the next day and he seems keen enough.. so a day or too later I sms him askin if he's free on the weekend, in which he replys I'm really sorry I'm busy. So i said how about yah know wednesday or what ever, n that it was cool if he didn't want to. and yeah, then he was like It's not that I don't want to it's that I'm really busy. n i go, well when ur free give me a call, don't leave me waiting too long but. Meaning like don't wait two years b4 u call me.. but he called like 5 mins later. I was kinda occupide, I had bad reception n he caught me off guard so the convo didn't go as well as I could have hoped.. but it was still good.. n i'm still hoping i have a chance..

but like.. I keep making my slef confused.. by like telling my self "if he was really keen he'd make time" yah know stuff like that.
Why can't I just take what people say for face value, or do you think I have been rejected he's just too nice to do it?
Most likely he was drunk when you kissed. YOu seem pushy, if he's interested, just let him make the moves!

Dr_Doom

HSC
kc-ok-la said:

2ndly,

What if the guy's playing hard to get!!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think we where both kinda drunk when we kissed.. I don't think I'm pushy.. he does have a lot of his plate and like I understand that I've not been able to see bf's in the past because i've been too busy, I dunno.. I'm just gonna wait. I'm pretty keen on him and he doesn't seem like a player, he seems like a genuinley nice guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)