Why Do Girls Have To Make The 1st Move? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mmm_sofay said:
i made the first move with my last boyfriend. well i kinda did. but then i kinda made him make the first move. i told him i wanted to pash him but if he didnt pash me i would walk away. coz i liked him and he told me he liked me. and yeah. he got with me. and then later that night on msn he told me that if i didnt tell him to get with me or i would walk away, he wouldnt have got with me coz he was too shy but then when he knew that i wanted him to get with me he got with me.
thank you... someone that actually makes it possible to tell the difference. i wish most girls would do that?! :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
but thing is she knew her last boyfriend liked her before she made her move!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
yeah i rekon chix should make the first subtle move. ie . keep eye contact, try and talk, and maybe wink.

and wen the guy gets these hints then he should make the first 'proper' move .ie. expand on convo and get the engines going

Narelle

HSC
If the chick has to make the move then the dude obviously doesn't like her... if he was really into her he would advance. Since he's not he doesn't really like her. All these "hints" that chicks reckon they've been getting is crap unless he makes a move.

Simple as that

...if he does like her but still doesn't make the move then he's gay... if not homosexual gay then 'gay' cause he's shy, why waste time with a dude like that.

I reckon chicks give enough hints to guys... sometimes the whole world knows except them

anyway, asking guys out is desperate

HSC
Narelle said:
If the chick has to make the move then the dude obviously doesn't like her... if he was really into her he would advance. Since he's not he doesn't really like her.
Yeah right on. Similarly, if a girl doesn't make the first move, then obviously they aren't interested in the guy, because otherwise they'd have done something...

In fact, seeing as you seem to be saying the guy should always be the one making the first move, and seeing as that means that the girl never is, logically it follows that no girl likes any guy (By this way of thinking), because if she was really into him she would advance? Sounds sensible now that I think about it, ten points.

Oh wait, hang on, that doesn't make any sense. Unless you're only of the special kids who think it's the guy's "job" to initiate things, I don't really see how this would work.

Last edited:

Narelle

HSC
yes guys should make the first move... there's a dozen reason why and i couldn't really be bothered goin into it

gurls drop the hints, guys make the move and if gurls like then they encourage the move

if gurls make the move then the dude gets a big head... reackons his all that and just fucks her off

its almost desperate and slutty if gurls make the first move... they shouldn't have to.... sounds old fashion but theres a number of reasons for it

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
what if you REALLY like that guy but he is "gay" as you've said.
Would you just move on no matter how much you like/love him?

Narelle

HSC
(^o^) said:
what if you REALLY like that guy but he is "gay" as you've said.
Would you just move on no matter how much you like/love him?
trust me i know how that feels.... kinda

there's just no point... he's gay... either homosexual or gay as in too shy

sometimes he might be so shy that he's in denial of his feelings even... or just not do anything about those feelings

in fact if the chick even made a move... he'd be so gay to push her away... even though he likes her...

and even if u end up going out with him.. he's gay and it'll piss u off that its gay and it just wont work out...

at best he could just be a really cool guy friend... but then others could argue if that even exists

but then... it could be that he's not gay.. he just doesn't like u... but i know wat u mean.... there are some dudes out there.. that are just gay

Last edited:

Narelle

HSC
k but i still think guys should make the first move

like others have said on this thread there's no need for chicks to make moves on guys

in ur case ur dude was a bit shy and u asking him quicken the process of wat was goin to happen anyway

in other cases like ur case, the dude would have asked the chick out anyway

therefore there's no point in the chick asking the dude out

in other cases the dude doesn't like the chick... the dude was never gonna ask the chick out.... she reckon he gives hints and stuff and decides to ask him out... he'll might say yes anyway but he doesn't actually like her, the dude might get a big head and start being a dick

and in the other case where the dude is shy... he's too shy to ask, probably too shy to admit he likes u.. so asking him out is sometimes too forward and would freak him out

basically, i reckon the dude should make the move... however i recognise there are cases like urs...

but i still think dudes should ask chicks out

Narelle

HSC
eh i'm sleepy now and probably talkin shit... sleep deprivation is fun

but anyway ppl end up "making moves" to further the relationship...

-change it from being friends to "seeing each other" like getting with each other and shit but not commitment ... to "officially going out"

actually why would ppl bother moving from seeing each other to actually going out... i guess they promise not to see anyone else and not cheat on them... but still....

anyway yeah, maybe its cause of some of the dudes i know... there are egotistical pricks out there lucky to even get a chick... so if a chick asks them out or makes a move they would get huge heads and be dicks

TruthIsOutThere

HSC
I agree with Narelle that guys traditionally SHOULD make the first move but that should be after getting some solid hints from the girl... if after all that, they still do nothing, they either have no feelings for the girl or in some very special cases, they have no balls...

But in this modern society where both sexes are trying to get equality, it is just normal for either sex to make the initial move since girls nowadays are more outgoing and are no longer as passive as before.

lengstar

HSC
guys should make the first move but i'm too lazy to

Narelle

HSC
TruthIsOutThere said:
I agree with Narelle that guys traditionally SHOULD make the first move but that should be after getting some solid hints from the girl... if after all that, they still do nothing, they either have no feelings for the girl or in some very special cases, they have no balls...

But in this modern society where both sexes are trying to get equality, it is just normal for either sex to make the initial move since girls nowadays are more outgoing and are no longer as passive as before.

yep thats exactly it... sums it up nice

Hotguy007

HSC
N/A
Stupid skank chicks

U's are all stupid skanks I like it when guys make the first move. My name is simon howard and me and i love it when my gay lover mitchell salmon makes the first move.

Narelle

HSC
DaRanjed said:
Narelle, you're obsessed with the word "gay".
well appart from using it to describe someone as homosexual

i tend to end up using it to describe someone who not homosexual but is fucken shy and wont make a move... dudes who are not manly enough

is there a better word....frigid?... eh gay sounds better but if it really bothers u than replace the "gays" with frigid

santaslayer

HSC
Narelle said:
well appart from using it to describe someone as homosexual

i tend to end up using it to describe someone who not homosexual but is fucken shy and wont make a move... dudes who are not manly enough

is there a better word....frigid?... eh gay sounds better but if it really bothers u than replace the "gays" with frigid
that'll be worse coz then ud be constantly using a two syllabul word rather than a one syllabul word...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)