Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I dont this I have. all people do have ambition and a thirst for greatness as you said, but if you asked people whether or not they would want to be PM, and they thought about it and gave you an honest answer after some real thought, most would turn away.

its a full time job, you are constantly meeting with and talking to people about the country and the economy and you are always being watched. do people honestly want to cope with all this just to be "great"?
I would. I have a self-serving, arrogant and egotistical personality. Being in the spotlight 24/7 and having my name carved into history would be my dream. I'm my own little General MacArthur. Hell, I even want to get entombed in a library when I die, just like he did.

HSC
Why? Wouldn't the Centrelink payments fall cos there's one less of them using it?
lol no, the aboriginal pm would raise centerlink payments so him and all his buddies could get some money. And he would probably raise the amount of money being compensated towards the aboriginals.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol no, the aboriginal pm would raise centerlink payments so him and all his buddies could get some money. And he would probably raise the amount of money being compensated towards the aboriginals.
And then he'd be voted out by the 22.2 million of us who aren't Aborginal.

HSC
i find that aboriginals are the easiest to eat.

they are often intoxicated or high from sniffing the liquid gold

DarkDestiny

HSC
N/A
I was never a racist person, but ever since a so called aboriginal friend of mine tried to beat me up(at which he failed) I never held Aboriginal people in the same light. Althought that wouldn't be fair on all the hardworking ones.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I was never a racist person, but ever since a so called aboriginal friend of mine tried to beat me up(at which he failed) I never held Aboriginal people in the same light. Althought that wouldn't be fair on all the hardworking ones.
Wow.
What a paradox.
I think the entire space/time continuum just collapsed.

DarkDestiny

HSC
N/A
hey hey hey, I'm just trying to be a mean/nice person, whats the prblem with that?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
hey hey hey, I'm just trying to be a mean/nice person, whats the prblem with that?
We here on BoS normally pay homeage to a little thing called "realism". Unless there's Muslims involved, then it's just stacks-on.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Aboriginal people are the type of people who should have never been taken out of their enviornment.

There's no way out for them.

If you do nothing you're being racist and mean but if you do something you're keeping them down.

A people with that type of mentality cannot survive in the modern world because they'll always want something for nothing and always want compensation and retribution.

Grissom

HSC
I was on the train the other day with some abo and his two daughters. For the whole his scum daughters ran wild and sat their laughng at me telling me how much my "sideburns' make me look like Elvis, while the oldman just sat their off his head on petrol fumes. I dont even have fucking sideburns.

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
I remember in primary school all the aboriginal kid's got days off for an appreciation event where there was a carnivals and such they went to.

Still waiting for my white appreciation day.

HSC
N/A
I remember in primary school all the aboriginal kid's got days off for an appreciation event where there was a carnivals and such they went to.

Still waiting for my white appreciation day.
ok stop bull shitting.

trikta

HSC
If a person can get a shitload of money from the government just for still being at school in year 11 and being a quarter abo while holding up NO job, and i've got to struggle through year 12, living out of home, unable to get ANY governmental support because my family earns too much yet they don't support me at all... then Australia is fucked. seriously, fucked.

What's that? You're abo? OMG YOU DIDN'T DROP OUT IN YEAR 7?!?!?!?! HAVE SOME CASH!!!

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
If a person can get a shitload of money from the government just for still being at school in year 11 and being a quarter abo while holding up NO job, and i've got to struggle through year 12, living out of home, unable to get ANY governmental support because my family earns too much yet they don't support me at all... then Australia is fucked. seriously, fucked.

What's that? You're abo? OMG YOU DIDN'T DROP OUT IN YEAR 7?!?!?!?! HAVE SOME CASH!!!
wait hang on you're from the central coast

what are you doing in year 12, shouldn't you be having children right now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)