Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Yes they deserve respect coz this is their fuking country, if you dont like it FUKKKK OFFFFFF. That Aboriginal was prob pissed of that day coz some stupid ass slut like you called her a "stupid cunt". If you aint Aboriginal you aint fuking true Australian, i dont care what you say, if you think your an aussi, think again bitch, your a fuking immigrant.
abo found!

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Yes they deserve respect coz this is their fuking country, if you dont like it FUKKKK OFFFFFF. That Aboriginal was prob pissed of that day coz some stupid ass slut like you called her a "stupid cunt". If you aint Aboriginal you aint fuking true Australian, i dont care what you say, if you think your an aussi, think again bitch, your a fuking immigrant.

Im pretty sure abos immigrated here to you coon. Quite a while before we did, but that is quite irrelevant.

Also sucks to be you, you dirty nigger coon scum piece of shit.

proper debates rarely use anecdotal evidence. You may as well be saying 'I have no proper evidence or skills to argue, I'm just here to vent and make myself feel superior'

OMG hitler had white skin. Whites are evil.
OMG I saw two whites having a domestic in my street, crazy whites.
OMG this white guy at my school has arrested for drugs or some shit - useless bloody whites.
OMG this white guy on the news was charged for heaps of sexual assaults.

That is how patheticsome of you sound. So stop it with the anecdotes - I can respond with a million about whites and it obviously means nothing. And guess what? We all know Aborgines are more likely to be abused, unemployed, have drinking or drug problems. Thanks for the reminders. The lazy effing assholes are fully disadvantaged.
Yeah ok fatso. We've provided the stats of how shit abos are. Now some of us are sharing our personal bad experiences of coons.

It is quite nice to see that you do acknowledge their laziness though.

Please explain how the abos that live across the street from me are disadvantaged in conparison to me? And yes incase you were wondering, they are disgusting substance abusing, child abusing, domestic abusing, stealing, violent, uneducated pieces of shit.

rasengan90

HSC
Whitey who is 1/32 Aboriginal found.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
We give them a hard time because they walked here. We at least had the class to arrive on a cruise boat.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Whoa *steps back*
Some people here have some serious issues.
HATE issues.
Don't be hatin', people, you're all Australian. Group hug y'all *spreads arms*

Right, so back to the point. Someone on the first page said something about a) the low proportion of Aboriginals in our community (as a whole) and b) the lack of political representation by them. Aight, so this, to me, is the only objective, non-racist (but also not whatever is on the other side of the spectrum) comment on this whole thread, and therefore, to me, the only correct one.

Oh, and ease up on the offensive language. No "coon" or "abo" or "paki" or "whity". It isn't funny and it doesn't further your argument. Just makes you seem like a wanker.

So that's my input. I'm off to study.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
proper debates rarely use anecdotal evidence. You may as well be saying 'I have no proper evidence or skills to argue, I'm just here to vent and make myself feel superior'

OMG hitler had white skin. Whites are evil.
OMG I saw two whites having a domestic in my street, crazy whites.
OMG this white guy at my school has arrested for drugs or some shit - useless bloody whites.
OMG this white guy on the news was charged for heaps of sexual assaults.

That is how patheticsome of you sound. So stop it with the anecdotes - I can respond with a million about whites and it obviously means nothing. And guess what? We all know Aborgines are more likely to be abused, unemployed, have drinking or drug problems. Thanks for the reminders. The lazy effing assholes are fully disadvantaged.
"whites"

white people are all one people. there is no time for nuances in my gross generalisations

mackento

HSC
I read this bs story in my local newspaper:
After national sorry day i was walking ariund ******, and where i had usually seen aborigines walking around with their heads bent, looking demoralised, this time they were walking with their heads high, that now they knew they had something to lookforward to. . . .

AND WTF is with aussie of the year, more like BS'r of the year. Move australia day so that its not on national sorry day. yeh black fell'a all 20 something mil of us will do that for the few % you represent. You didnt deserve a national sorry day anyway, get off your backsides and do something with your lives you drains on society.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
"whites"

white people are all one people. there is no time for nuances in my gross generalisations
If you didn't notice, my post was a parody of others' posts which were full of racism and gross generalisations such as saying 'abos are useless lazy drains on society'. You don't think this is a gross generalisation?...I was poking fun at the morons who say such things. And everyone - the word is 'Aborigine' not Aboriginal, saying Aboriginal is like saying 'Hey there is some Portugeses' it sounds really stupid.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
If you didn't notice, my post was a parody of others' posts which were full of racism and gross generalisations such as saying 'abos are useless lazy drains on society'. You don't think this is a gross generalisation?...I was poking fun at the morons who say such things. And everyone - the word is 'Aborigine' not Aboriginal, saying Aboriginal is like saying 'Hey there is some Portugeses' it sounds really stupid.
whatever ur just a racist

rasengan90

HSC
Oh, and ease up on the offensive language. No "coon" or "abo" or "paki" or "whity". It isn't funny and it doesn't further your argument. Just makes you seem like a wanker.
I don't know what is more acceptable than Whitey. Cracker, perhaps?

woodentoy

HSC
The British had no right to claim TERRA NULLIUS here in Australia because THEY DIDN'T OWN LAND, the LAND OWNED THEM/THE LAND IS THE OWNER, THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE LAND. So much for your knowledge of Aboriginal culture...

They moved around a lot. Their lifestyle meant that houses weren't a viable option! It should be no suprise to you that they didn't have houses, and it wasn't a bad thing to not have a house in their culture, it only is in ours and any other way of life that revolves around a permanent settlement/residence.
I don't know if this post is serious but I hate this shit. The teachers banged on about this from grade three up, and cos UTS has a crappy hippie law degree that's all about peace and ethics and stupid shit totally irrelevant to law I had to study it again in first year. Seriously what the aboriginals had doesn't count as a society. I mean have you ever considered that postmodern questioning of absolutes and all that crap is bs, and there are some truths - like, in order to have a society, you have to actually have formal organisation, and a purpose, and not some trippy system that would make cavemen seem sophisticated?

coopert

HSC
I agree with you

The Aboriginals were invaded by the British. There is no denying that the British were cruel and horrible, that but that's life. It has happened throughout history, and will continue to occur as part of human nature.

Sure, it's rough.. But at the end of the day that's just how the cookie crumbles. Lands are conquered and claimed by others, and the circle of pilage and plundering continues.

But besides, the Indigenous population lived in Australia for over 30,000 years with little to no advancement at all. I doubt they would have advanced or progressed as a society for another 1,000 years if left alone anyway

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I agree with you

The Aboriginals were invaded by the British. There is no denying that the British were cruel and horrible, that but that's life. It has happened throughout history, and will continue to occur as part of human nature.

Sure, it's rough.. But at the end of the day that's just how the cookie crumbles. Lands are conquered and claimed by others, and the circle of pilage and plundering continues.

But besides, the Indigenous population lived in Australia for over 30,000 years with little to no advancement at all. I doubt they would have advanced or progressed as a society for another 1,000 years if left alone anyway
this is so dumb.
'that's life', ok if a bad thing were to happen to you - eg your parents were killed. We will say 'that's life', accept it, not worry about psychological damage to you and not prosecute the people who did it cos - that's life.
apparently the massacres and breeding of the Aborigines will continue to occur as part of human nature. Interesting. I don't think much of that has been happening recently. It's illegal btw and wrong and hopefully will never happen again. Just cos bad things happen, doesn't mean we should let them happen.

Your LOGIC is wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)