Why bother studying for this bullshit subject (1 Viewer)

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
Is anyone like me and celebrating already and NOT studing for this easy shit, and last day WTF!!! im thinking it will take me maybe 1 hour 30 mins to finnish!...

lil_emm

HSC
i can agree with that. got 88% in the trials without studying. i think i will be fine in this one.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
havent studdied yet and im not about to start... i got 86 in the trials em so i got a big bag af cbf :p

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
YEP!! totally, our whole class just plays online games every lesson and its a total waste of time, after IPT it was paaarrrtay for me, and then i was like....hang on ive still got IT...meh :p

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
haha yer im off to party tonight :D i was going to go out tuesday but i had physics yesterday, what a head fuck that was :/ but hey im here for a gewd time. im glad my class wasnt the only one that thought it was a big bludge and a watse of time... cos we didnt learn anything new it was just all common knowledge ;)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
yes i cant b bothered either....our trial was hard..but i went well...so hmm... Halo 2 comes out tonight....im gona b floggin it to death instead of studyin for IT lol

a_person86

HSC
Completely agree, I didnt learn a thing in this course, i stop studying after IPT... No study for IT saw me come first in my grade, averaged 83% in both exams. Probably wont get that for HSC, but then again this subject isnt counting for me :)

Shimtek

HSC
for some reason we never got our trial marks back (theres only two of us in doing the course and through the DE department of our school).

but im gonna go all out studying tomorrow since i havnt learnt a thing at all

thats gay DE for you, unless you care about the course you learn nothing and spend all your time on the net or doing work for other subjects ^_^.

1 day to learn the entire course
BRING ID ON BEEEEEETCH!

skiller

couldn't think for the trials lol was thinking about girls too much...
it was gay that my IT trial was supose to be on like 11th on wednesday
than they changed to fridya 13th grr...
was so anoyed cos they didnt give us 2 weeks notice as well...
and no one complained which was even more gay..
I did crap in the exam cos of not doing memo format which was stupid... but i finally know how to do it... so i wouldn't get crap lol

Kyleseto

i agree with you guess i got like 85 % and i did like 10 minutes study and that was walking into the exam with my friend talking about the new Matrix online game it is going to be sick

Kyleseto

Champion

I know we all stated that studing for this subjects sucked either to the extent that we either didn't study.after doing the HSC is their anyways in which any of you can suggest of studying for those who have to do it this year ?

Bob_Hart

HSC
N/A
Traditionally, this subject has had a very low number of students achieving Band 5 and Band 6 standards. This is likely due to an attitude that the subject is easy, and that general knowledge is sufficient to pass.

To achieve at Band 5 and Band 6, students need to use appropriate terminology in their responses that shows depth of knowledge and understanding. So, a starting point for study of this subject must be, familiarity with the vocabulary listed in each of the glossaries that are provided on the Board of Studies website. For example, Work Effectively in an Information Technology Environment.

The better the grasp of terminology, the more substantial will be the written responses. As a matter of fact, this is true of every HSC subject.

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited:

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
IT Sucks Monkeys!!

yeh well for the rest of us dumb IT VET students, :confused: it sucks arse!!
it's harder for me coz we dont have a teacher and we do it by correspondence through tamworth tafe, so we get our crap through email!!!
AHHHH its like the only thing im failing!!! :eek:
pretyt pathetic huh? lol

Shaynie69

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
yeh well for the rest of us dumb IT VET students, :confused: it sucks arse!!
it's harder for me coz we dont have a teacher and we do it by correspondence through tamworth tafe, so we get our crap through email!!!
AHHHH its like the only thing im failing!!! :eek:
pretyt pathetic huh? lol

HULLO adina im in your class too!

Some of its easy when we actually READ the question a couple of 100 times
Databases??? Spreadsheets?!?! WHO THE HELL INVENTED THAT SHIT NEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im calm. I spose i kind of need to know that type of stuff for when i need to do office work if i do follow up my dream career (Vet Nurse)

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
HULLO adina im in your class too!

Some of its easy when we actually READ the question a couple of 100 times
Databases??? Spreadsheets?!?! WHO THE HELL INVENTED THAT SHIT NEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im calm. I spose i kind of need to know that type of stuff for when i need to do office work if i do follow up my dream career (Vet Nurse)
Well i say they forget trying to drum it into our heads in high school and wait till we're in the work force and then give us the required training on site! =)
YER THAT'S IT!!!

HSC
the pink burns @#$#@$

why don't you go to the bradfield college 'hsc enrichment day', our teacher gave us details in the lesson today, i'll get some more details

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i love this subject cos its soooo easy and bludgey and its made even easier when u have a background in the subject...i cant complain like 4 extra study periods a week :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)