Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
uhh did you decide ~not to try out~ for those unis after you found out how
shit you did in the umat? Maybe. Actually this seems like a very likely scenario, pretty much confirmed.

Ps <3 unsw. We aren't all like blastus (4 violentdelights)
(y)

Bendent

HSC
who cares...uni is uni...doesnt matter which one you go to you get the same degree...

people who bag others out are losers with nothing better to do with their time
most don't. they just look down on dumb ppl deep down.

Kaes

HSC
Asians are bitchy and want to get their study done without interruptions.
Or its because your just annoyin as hell.

.....We all came from Africa... (besides graney&bogan who came from uranus.)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Why are we still going? I thought it was enough at "Racist thread is racist"

James Dean

The oldest join date here
HSC
N/A
Asian females are definately more friendly when it comes to sex though.

When i worked in Seoul South Korea one of my managers, who was a Married 48 year old White man with kids, took a really hot 19 year old korean girl as his mistress while he was posted there for our business project.

When i was over there i was quite suprised to discover that its actually very common for really old White business men living in Japan/korea who are Married and in their 40s to take 18 - 19 year old Japanese/Korean Uni girls as their mistresses and secret sex partners while they are working overseas.

The Married 48 year old white man i know is now having a baby with his 19 year old korean mistress, without his wife and kids who live in Melbourne even knowing. :(

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Asian females are definately more friendly when it comes to sex though.

When i worked in Seoul South Korea one of my managers, who was a Married 48 year old White man with kids, took a really hot 19 year old korean girl as his mistress while he was posted there for our business project.

When i was over there i was quite suprised to discover that its actually very common for really old White business men living in Japan/korea who are Married and in their 40s to take 18 - 19 year old Japanese/Korean Uni girls as their mistresses and secret sex partners while they are working overseas.

The Married 48 year old white man i know is now having a baby with his 19 year old korean mistress, without his wife and kids who live in Melbourne even knowing. :(
oh i dont mind asian women giving me sex...

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I see plenty of asian women with old, fat white dudes (grey hair etc.). I hope they know why people look at them funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)