Why are People goin on cruises and not the Gold Coast? (1 Viewer)

smokey_

All the people that are going on crusies or goin sumwhere else other than the gold coast are lame. All the other places will be way shitter compared to the gold coast. who wants to be stuck on a boat for a week............BORING

Revolution

HSC
smokey_ said:
All the people that are going on crusies or goin sumwhere else other than the gold coast are lame. All the other places will be way shitter compared to the gold coast. who wants to be stuck on a boat for a week............BORING
Quite obviously you have never been on a cruise. I have been on several cruises over the years (it helps to know the cruise director of P&O, heh...) and they anything but boring -- when you say "stuck on a boat" you are obviously forgetting about the Islands... Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, etc.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
smokey_ said:

*shakes head* you don't get out much do you...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
the only reason im not going on a cruise is because i have a fear of travelling on boats/ships for long periods of time.
if i didnt have that fear, i would so go on a cruise for schoolies.

HSC
i practically get seasick in a bathtub, so spending a week on a boat wouldn't exactly be my idea of fun. but i guess if the goldy didn't really appeal to you then it could be a cool option.

kaylz

HSC
cos i'm going to be 17... i won't be able to get into anythin on the coast. that's why most ppl are goin. plus if you have a choice between the islands and grotty old gold coast...?

Mege

Nah qld is over packed, u can't get into anything and all the prices are through the roof. I'll take my beautiful relaxed fun P&O cruise anyday.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
nah qld was great i wood so choose qld over a cruise if i had to choose again, the qld atmosphere n schoolies atmosphere will b hard to come by anywhere else. But if your not into partying evernite n wood prefer a relaxing cruise i say ok, but uve got ur whole life to sit on a boat schoolies is a one off opportunity and to get the full experience im pretty sure u can only really appreciate it in qld.

smokey_

Argonaut said:
Because there's less chance of people drinking, getting drugged up and using violence etc to ruin it for everyone else.
the point of going to schoolies is to do everything that you have mentioned above. we go to get pissed and do drugs and have fun and celebrate finishing school. on the cruises you can only get booze if u r over 18 and they do a drug check of everyone before you go on board. sure u can have fun, but its so much better when ur drunk and drugged up and in QLD is all readily availabe, if you want it or not

G

Gavvvvvin

I consider you lame and boring if thats your idea of fun smokey.

smokey_

shit dude, i'm out havin fun how can that be borin, as if the only reason u wanna to go to schoolies is to relax, normal people go there to get away from parents n get smashed

hYperTrOphY

HSC
smokey_ said:
shit dude, i'm out havin fun how can that be borin, as if the only reason u wanna to go to schoolies is to relax, normal people go there to get away from parents n get smashed
Why are you of the opinion that people "relax" on the cruise???

.scareCROW

HSC
I went on a P'n'O one a couple of years ago. It was great... met cool people, got drunk a lot, etc... I'm going to QLD on schoolies though, 'cause I have friends up there.

Yes.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
smokey_ said:

no the gold coast is lame
who wants to sit around in a hotel room with a bunch of underage people who think they are cool for trying to get into a club or hook up with 10 people in one night

cruises are great, the islands are 100% better than the gold coast, the night clubs are great, the people are great...

in conclusion: you suck :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)