Why am i so scared?? (3 Viewers)

Ghandi10

Test
HSC
N/A
ooooh touche.... so why am i a slut?
I am sure you know why. I don't need to explain something which you already know the answer to.

trust me, i have a hell of a lot more self respect than you.
How do you come to that conclusion? As far as I'm aware of, you don't know who I am. On the other hand I've seen you posting here many times before so I have a better idea of the kind of person you are than you have of what I'm like.

i don't need to stoop to the level of calling people childish names to get my point across.
What points are you referring to? The point is that I said real women have self respect. You obviously don't. I didn't call you 'childish names.' You are pulling things out of your ass.

you arguements are about as good as anti-mathmites
Oooh look at me. I call someone else childish and then I do it as well!1!1 lol lol

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
dont worry asja... any authority mathmite can claim to have is burned by the fact that he is 15 and hasnt traversed the difficult road of puberty yet

and ghandi? you complete and utter fuckknuckle... i dont even have words for you

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
no decent 18 year old would even look at a 23 year old because of such a difference. Well they might, but it seems like the 18 year old would be being ripped off to me.
then why do girls all over the world who are 18 look at brad pitt and orlando bloom etc all the time and want them? and they're both over 30.
I dont think you realise what a strange generalisation you're making. age is nothing when you're establishing attractiveness.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Ghandi10 said:
How do you come to that conclusion? As far as I'm aware of, you don't know who I am. On the other hand I've seen you posting here many times before so I have a better idea of the kind of person you are than you have of what I'm like.
because an internet forum is SO how people really are

(sorry azzie, just wanted to say that)

ashyoddy

HSC
super katie said:
As an 18 year old girl currently seeing a 22 year old guy I disagree... no one is under anyone's "spell", although I pretty much call the shots. I think, after experience with guys younger than me and the same age as me, that older guys are definately the way to go. There is truth in the argument that in general, guys mature later and so older guys are generally on the same maturity level as girls a couple of years younger than them. And my boy most definately isnt fat and hairy, I dont know how many 22 year old guys you know but none of the ones I know even remotely fit that description.

couldn't agree more. im 17 my bf is 21 and there is no spell at all.....but i also call the shots most of the time haha. and my god....21 year olds are matured.....ie...yummy stuff girls! 'fat and hairy' doesnt even remotely fit their appearance. even if u dont like the coppa.....look at his friends....trust me.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Ghandi10 said:
I am sure you know why. I don't need to explain something which you already know the answer to.

What points are you referring to? The point is that I said real women have self respect. You obviously don't. I didn't call you 'childish names.' You are pulling things out of your ass.

Oooh look at me. I call someone else childish and then I do it as well!1!1 lol lol
if i were you id stop

right fucking now

Ghandi10

Test
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
because an internet forum is SO how people really are

(sorry azzie, just wanted to say that)
So you really are as dumb as you sound? If what you say is true then any comments such as the one by mr.stupid aka drowning moron is incorrect because in real life I could be a totally different kind of person. Thanks for the support Tulipa.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Ghandi10 said:
You clearly have nothing constructive to add to this thread. If you want to flame at me, please add me to msn or PM me, at least the arguement anti-mathmite and I are having is related to this thread and its topic.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Ghandi10 said:
So you really are as dumb as you sound? If what you say is true then any comments such as the one by mr.stupid aka drowning moron is incorrect because in real life I could be a totally different kind of person. Thanks for the support Tulipa.
If you had more guts and actually had and issue with me or sarah or tom, you would do something constructive like PM-ing or whatever. And as you say, if people are not as they are on the net, then why call me a "slut" when you dont even know what I'm like?
If you were a self respecting man, you wouldnt let that kind of language come out of your mouth about any woman.

One of the differences between a man and a boy.

arooshika...

HSC
Ghandi10 said:
Gandhi10, just shut the fuckup, i cant believe u even call yourself Gandhi...anyways just because u read what they have written in these forums doesnt mean u actually know them, if u ask for advice they will be more than polite to give it to u...u are just looking for a fight because u just want to waste your time

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
And no decent 18 year old would even look at a 23 year old because of such a difference. Well they might, but it seems like the 18 year old would be being ripped off to me.
I take great offence at that, and I think alot of other girls would too. The only guys I feel "ripped off" by are the guys ive been out with that are my age, there is certainly something to be said for the experience a guy a couple of years older can bring to the relaitonship.

aimstar555

HSC
natstar said:
Its not a huge age cap, really. I went out with a 26 year old when I was 18, but he looked younger, so it wasent a big deal. If he's a copper, then I wouldent worry about him doing anything bad to you, if thats what you are scared of. Did he show his badge?
yes he showed me his badge, which i did find @ the time a little off putting, but he did offer to buy drinks for me and my friends, which was pretty nice.
the whole age thing really doesn't bother me, cause i'd much prefer to go out with a guy thats more experienced in how to treat a lady rather then a guy thats my age and that has NO idea whats so ever. i experienced nearly 2 years of that and dont wanna do that again.
it is abit early to tell, but i'll see how it goes :)

hipPo3

HSC
wikiwiki said:
Girls always tend to overestimate their maturity anyway.
they overestimate, over exaggerate and are very very self concious .. tsk tsk

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I take offence to that too. Age is only a number. If I was still a teenager there is no way i'd consider going out with a boy the same age as me, they seem just to immature these day's. So personally ive always gone for guys a few years older. My current bf is 2.5 years older than me
I take offence to that you think men, or to be more precise, teenage boys can't be mature.

If age is only a number then it doesn't determine the level of maturity one holds.

Komaticom said:
Did he also show you his handcuffs? :rolleyes:
*whips out his baton*

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
wikiwiki said:
I prefer straightjackets, the iron maiden and a nice rack (of the torture kind).
i'm more into handcuffs and naughty nurse outfits.
but straightjackets are fun too!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
ahha @ Komaticon <3

anyways, this thread is sad.. why go for older guys ladies? ;(
older girls are only fantasies for me ;s

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
If a girl goes out with someone heaps older than them, then they are being taken advantage of. They have nothing to gain by going out with with someone so old.
God you're closed minded, dont generalise about something you obviously know nothing about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)