WHOSE ENROLLING TOMOZ AT CUMBERLAND CAMPUS????? and wat are u doing?? (1 Viewer)

raybow

HSC
N/A
hi i'm enrolling tomoz at cumberland campus for B app science(speech path)

wonder wat u guys are going for!!

doofus bob

i went today, it took FOREVER!
and now i'm looking at the lecture notes that i got and i'm a little freaked out, i did no science in year 12 so i'm more than a little rusty. Now i have to actually study, bum.

Courtney

HSC
I enrolled for bach health sci....enrollment took a long while!! hehehe...so many forms! and so many steps!! Everything looks alright for me! I think it was lucky i did chem and bio last 2 yrs! cause looking through my books and that it mainly needs those two! I am actually really excited now!!

hey doofus bob, r u doing bridging courses? that would help u heaps to get up to date with ur sciences...

Any others doing bridging courses? I applied for Academic Skills day! just to touch up my studying skills...looks really good!

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
i enroll on thursday, i'm first off, 9am.... how long is enrolment taking for people? cos i have to be back home for work at 2.... :confused:
I enrolled today for nuclear med. Enrolment took maybe about 45mins to an hour or so. Its just a long process cause there is so much paper work. You'll definately be home for work hehe :D

Skeeta

HSC
Raybow!! We're doing the same course!

and yeah im gonna do the Chem bridging course.. contemplating the grammar one.. not sure

dogbacon

Osaka-ben
HSC
i got there at 8:55 and was out by about 9:50 though the line when I was leaving was huge.

oh and my photo was too large and the guy cut it REALLY badly lol

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
dogbacon said:
i got there at 8:55 and was out by about 9:50 though the line when I was leaving was huge.

oh and my photo was too large and the guy cut it REALLY badly lol
I caught the early train cos my line likes to miss lidcombe so i got there at liek 8:15 and waited 45 minutes for it to open but was first in the line cos they separated us into rad therapy, nuc med and diagnostic.
Took maybe an hour to fill in forms and all that stuff. I just read through the manuals and notes .... i forgot physics involved maths ( i didnt do it in hsc)
BUT it feels good to be a student again sorta

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
We got to cut our own photos hehe SCORE!

Hey Katie, I just read the physics too! haha I was like "Oh no.. my brain! haha!" But it seems pretty ok... *Fingers crossed* It's good that we got those manuals so we have an idea at what the course is aimed at. :D

Just wondering... on the Students page at the Med Radiation site (http://www2.fhs.usyd.edu.au/mrs/student/StudInfoindex.htm) , can anyone get into the last link on the page called "Year 1 information"??

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Happeninchick said:
We got to cut our own photos hehe SCORE!

Hey Katie, I just read the physics too! haha I was like "Oh no.. my brain! haha!" But it seems pretty ok... *Fingers crossed* It's good that we got those manuals so we have an idea at what the course is aimed at. :D

Just wondering... on the Students page at the Med Radiation site (http://www2.fhs.usyd.edu.au/mrs/student/StudInfoindex.htm) , can anyone get into the last link on the page called "Year 1 information"??
you cant because you dont have a MRS password yet...wait till O day

Happenchick what session were you in today ?

doofus bob

yep, i'm doing chem and physics bridging courses
i actually did chem in year 11 but that was a disaster, our teacher was first year out of uni and didnt know about discipline so i talked the whole year and did no work so i dropped that as soon as i could

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
doofus bob said:
yep, i'm doing chem and physics bridging courses
i actually did chem in year 11 but that was a disaster, our teacher was first year out of uni and didnt know about discipline so i talked the whole year and did no work so i dropped that as soon as i could
i'll c u in the physics one i guess

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
jam3s said:
why is the math, physics chem and bio stuff that we got are so easy, 80% high school stuff

ahh the other book with all the body parts in it, pain in the head
maybe easy for those who've done physics and chem....but the maths and bio stuff is similar to HS

nik_noodle

HSC
Hey All,
I enrolled yesterday in Health Info Mgt :) Just wondering if anyone else on the forums is also doing this??? I know NOONE going to the campus. lol. Would like to at least go 'oh ur from BOS' on the first day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)