Whose bringing a shisha machine up to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
Me and my friend r bringing up a king sized shisha machine up to schoolies. do u reckon they'll let us take that shit on the plane? its pretty ostentatious to say the least.. about as ostentatious as this thing -:monkey:
while on the subject, what r domestic customs like? my friend is taking a couple of pills up and she is going from sydney airport, is this safe?

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
What no you're not bringing one, or no they wont let us take it up?

madsam

God among men
HSC
my friend is taking a couple of pills up and she is going from sydney airport, is this safe?
safe? I believe the term your looking for is 'fucking retarded'

adnan91

HSC
Abt the shisha i dont see them having a problem with that, just put in ur backpack. But abt the pills i wouldnt even try to take those unless u want to be thrown in jail. Oh make sure the shisha is clean. Ive never handeled those stuff through airports but i would assume the above is correct

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
hahaha, lol yeah wen i heard she was doin it i was like wtf thats probs not a good idea lol, but she sounded like she knew wat she was doing so i didnt argue with her

jaja112

Disco King
HSC
ok thats cool about the shisha machine tho, we've got a brand new one so it'll be clean. my friend is in a different group goin on a different plane anyway but i dont really want her to be thrown in jail lol so i'll probs tell her she shouldnt do it

madsam

God among men
HSC
if they find any trace of illegal substances on you, you can pretty much kiss your schoolies week goodbye, unless you can think of a bloody good excuse to get out of it. Its probably not best to bring it with you, cause they could confiscate it and then you'd be sad haha

HSC
Scissors said:
what are shishas?
Those fat pipe things people smoke cannabis and shit with.

Domestic customs are very relaxed compared to international. I wouldn't see why a shisha wouldn't be allowed, as far as i know it's not illegal in Aus. On the other hand, definitely do not bring pills, you'll get raped.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Couldn't you claim it was for smoking that fruit flavoured Leb tobacco?
As they use them for that...

Scissors

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
yeah, they're not illegal anyway. you wouldn't have a problem getting them through customs.

tania O

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
yea they use that for it to.

aussie-boy

HSC
firstly, im pretty sure there is no "domestic customs" - the only checking is the initial verbal declaration at check-in (that you have no dangerous goods) and then the metal detector/x-ray check to enter the departure lounges (again, for dangerous goods eg knives, aerosols) rather than illegal stuff

and learn to use the word ostentatious properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)