who's staying in a house with lots of people? (1 Viewer)

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
and what groceries and crap are you thinking of having to get?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We had 10 of us spread across two cabins. If your fine with cooking, buy base ingredients. Things like pasta, meats, bread, eggs, milk. Pizza and lasagne bases are great because they're easy ones to whip up, and keep costs down. Packs of meat pies, and two minute noodles work well too, especially when yoou want something to snack on.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
We had 10 of us spread across two cabins. If your fine with cooking, buy base ingredients. Things like pasta, meats, bread, eggs, milk. Pizza and lasagne bases are great because they're easy ones to whip up, and keep costs down. Packs of meat pies, and two minute noodles work well too, especially when yoou want something to snack on.
If your going schoolies, at least spend money on eating out instead of all of it on taste shit beer.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Going to a restaurant at least one night is always a good idea. You needn't spend more than $10-20 if you can find a good place.

Drew aka crazy

HSC
im stayin in a 2 bedroom place with like 11 ppl
its goin to be so much fun

im just planing on getting bread, spreads, cold meats and i can cook some cheap but nice meals so it should be alright

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
We got 10 people in our thing, plus theres a BBQ downstairs so we might just pitch in for meat and shit. Won't bother going out to resturants, fucking kebabs aye.

r3dn1t3

HSC
I got 25 ppl in my grp, finding it hard to get accomidation besides QLD.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I can't wait! 7 people in one house for me ^^

We'll probably go out to eat every now and again. Shops are nearby so we'll go and buy some groceries (we're all pretty good cooks and one of my friends is pro - wants to be a chef) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)