who's scared about their atar? (1 Viewer)

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
scared of my atar? yes, i am scared of a two digit number.

for the course i want to do i need a 77, which may not seem so big to the majority of you out there, but for us mere mortals it is a challenge... esp since i did el crapo in my exams.

but as long as i get into my course i dont care, i just want to get out of Bathurst, and away from my mother's ranting... if i dont get the score i need, i will never hear the end of how i should have studied more and bla bla bla.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
dw I doubt many people will, they will try to sleep but would not be able to stop thinking about their atar. I will probably stay up all night waiting, but then be too tired to even be able to check my atar, how ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Has anyone applied for the hsc results to be delivered via text message, I did a couple of days ago - I think its good to do so considering the site might crash on hsc result day
I just got really pissed, slept fine. bos crashed so hard when they came out last year, everyone was trying to use sam to figure out their atar, sif they couldn't wait a little bit longer anyway. Imagine it will be the same this year.

HSC
Don't worry about others shitty expectations. Just worry about your own future ahead of you, and I'm sure you'll be fine possession.

And yeah, the pressure of waiting for results is beginning to hit me.
haha thanks :)

ditto.
people are like "annnnddd youre gonna get 98"

shits me. 98 is insane, not gonna happen.
i knowww :( although im hell glad nobody says 98 to me.

SoMeRaNdOm.

HSC
that would be me all over! but that's not the worst thing ... its the date our offers come out. main round comes out 11 days before the uni year begins ... now that mightent seem like a biggy to you guys who live in the city but to someone from the country it kind of is! because if we dont get accepted for living on campus, we then have about a week to find accommodation and get all the paper work sorted for the lease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)