Who's Paying Uni All By Their Lil Sexy Selves?... Oh & Those Who Arent Can Come Too.. (1 Viewer)

Who's Paying For Uni All By Their Lil Sexy Selves?

• Yeah I'm paying it all by little sexy self!... And it will/does feel good!

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • I'm paying all by my little sexy self! but damnit to hell!

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • HA! Parents are paying for it ALL!!!

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • Shit, parents are paying for me... WHY?!!?!?

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • not sure/little bit of both!

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
soha said:
i know ppl who when it comes to anything educational..skool..uni..tafe
their parents pay
i wish it wa slike that 4 me
im paying every cent
but i dont mind..the fact that i have to pay..means i have to work hard for my money
then work hard at uni..so i dont fail etc..and get my moneys worth
haha yes ... the fact that im paying will also help me to actually do some work and not be a lazy faggot like i was in school ! :D

HSC
in a few weeks i will have more money than my mum (who has a comfortable finance) so yep im paying it allllllllllll by myself :) i feel independent, though i really wanna invest in a house :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
As if the money is that much, we're such whingers.. we complain about not being able to save for a house or pay uni fee's but we buy the latest phone all the time, the designer clothes, the done up car.....

no more whinging.
depending how many hours you get it would take a month to earn that money. a month of not buying ANYTHING else.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My parents are paying my HECS up front for me, which means some $3000 by tuesday. I pay the enrolment fee and any other costs that arise. I had to argue for days just to be allowed to pay enrolment and other stuff on my own but they wont even let me touch the HECS fees

jellybeenz

HSC
I'm doing Hecs... I have to pay for my Uni fees all on my lonesome.... but my mother is giving me money for when I go away to Melbourne this week so it evens out. I'm pissy that I have to pay $590 just to enrol at Uni... Textbooks and stuff will be paid by parents- reluctantly though. I don't have a job and they aren't overly supportive of me just doing an Arts degree at Uni, so chances are I'll have to pay it back.

I'm not too annoyed. As long as I can continue living at home for free- they are doing a lot for me. As soon as I can actually get a job, I'll be happy though because I won't be as financially dependent on them and won't have to follow all their stupid rules and deal with guilt.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
umm neva really asked. i assume they r paying 4 me .... i should really ask that!!!

doofus bob

mum is paying on enrollment for me and i'll pay her back later in the week, paying hecs by myself and getting my own textbooks
they'll help out if i need it and i live at home for free so we're even

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yup, i'm paying all mine, and deferring my hecs... will be $40,000 by the time i graduate, but its not that bad, i mean, a lot of ppl have hecs debts when they graduate. Its better than america where the students all have heaps of debt. I'd rather owe the government than a bank.
Will prob put my textbooks on credit card, was over $1000 last year, only just payed all that off, now i gotta start again. I wish i could work more and keep getting my youth allowance. Grrr. This year should be cheaper though, dont have to buy lab coats, stethoscope, overalls and all that stuff like last year.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
All... accommodation, admin, student fees, HECS, but so what? I've known all along I will need t pay it all if I want to go the Uni, Mum just can't afford it. Trying to get another job, mind you.. in Bathurst is always fun. Hoping for a scholarship, seeing as how, apprently, I come from a low scoci-econmic background. (single parent, raised on the pension ect) so thats always an option. Other than that, I'm supporting myself completley.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just transfer to the Gong and move in with family somewhere. ;)

Generator

HSC
N/A
The old man and woman are paying for my union and src fees each year and for my HECS contribution each semester. They have the money and offered to pay, so I cannot complain.

Edit: The old man and woman = dad and mum.

Last edited:

raybow

HSC
N/A
hmm

can we defer our method of payment....

eg if i was initially enrolld as a FEE paying student...

will i have to meet a certain criterea in order change it back to the HECS scheme??

raybow

HSC
N/A
bummer

thnx neway natstar

still gunning for that fee course in late round *fingers crossed

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
you can defer your FEE payments using the FEE-HELP scheme. Works just like HECS, but with a $50,000 limit. You fill out the form just like you would for hECS at enrollment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)