Who's memorising generic essays for paper 2 ? Just curious. (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
I sort of memorised a specific structure for Module A, but that's about it. I'm going to wing Module B and C.

Anyone else winging it ? Or have you memorised 3 generics lmao

kietkiet

HSC
I was too focus on memorising my belonging/creative that I didn't give myself enough time to memorise generics for modules T_T

kietkiet

HSC
holy shit the question for advanced paper 2 conflicting perspectives has been leaked. apparently st helenas accidentally gave out the advanced paper 2 and a couple students had a look before they realised the mistake and took them back. it required TWO related text and it was about conflicting perspectives working against an individuals understanding of the particular topic. also to be written in the form of a radio transcript. if this is true im really worried
Good idea. Bad execution.

Failed snake/10

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
holy shit the question for advanced paper 2 conflicting perspectives has been leaked. apparently st helenas accidentally gave out the advanced paper 2 and a couple students had a look before they realised the mistake and took them back. it required TWO related text and it was about conflicting perspectives working against an individuals understanding of the particular topic. also to be written in the form of a radio transcript. if this is true im really worried
lol dickhead, if that were the case wouldn't they keep it quiet so they could go much better relative to the state?

neep95

HSC
mod B will be the hardest they can ask anything!!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
memorized 2, nfi what to do for module b...

leesh95

HSC
All the kids at my school have generics for Hamlet and I can't understand how? Does anyone have generic essay for Hamlet? How do you make one?

Frostbitten

HSC
All the kids at my school have generics for Hamlet and I can't understand how? Does anyone have generic essay for Hamlet? How do you make one?
I don't understand how you could make a generic essay as they can specify parts of the text.

Baldy-95

HSC
I'm going to read over my essays which I have already done for each module. Module B I got Gwen Harwood :( so going to have to make some stuff up quick fast for poems I haven't properly covered yet. The justice game I have covered most important chapters in essays I have already written, will just pick out the important stuff.

Frostbitten

HSC
I am scared of Hamlet. It comes into my room drunk every night and beats me senseless. :(

But srs, I am scared shit of mod B.

I don't know how you could be prepared for such a wide range of possible questions!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
MEMORISING 3 essays and memorising an additional 3 page-summary of Hamlet [just a bank of quotes from key parts of the play].

If they specify for 'The Justice Game'... (well... gg?)

leesh95

HSC
I am scared of Hamlet. It comes into my room drunk every night and beats me senseless. :(

But srs, I am scared shit of mod B.

I don't know how you could be prepared for such a wide range of possible questions!
That's exactly what I thought! Its too late to make an essay now anyway i guess hope for the best?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)