who's gonna sleep tonight?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have a feeling that this will be a long long night of cramming :( (I havent touched physics since the trials :s)...eek

FcUk

ull be fine im screwed for this subject anyway im goin to sleep at 930 id rather have a fresh mind to do the stuff i kno than bother learning stuff i dont know at the risk of not thinknig properly

chantellet

HSC
I don't think I'm going to have a choice.. I haven't been sleeping well lately anyway and I'm so stressed about physics, I feel like I know nothing even tho i've been studying for ages... So my time will be used wisely cramming as well instead of aimlessly lying in bed trying to convince my eyes to stay closed

lucyinthehole

i slept less than 3 hrs last night (cramming for modern history) and i think i'll repeat that tonight too. luckily i can function pretty well on that. but not for long! but 3 hrs is all i need for the exam, and after that - FREEDOM!

konggo

HSC
lol all you people sund like me...cramed til 4am for modern history and now the same for physics..

cafine cafine i need cafine :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :hammer::hammer:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
physics isn;t really that bad though
??
i am gonna be watching rove 2nite :)
just make sure u understand the concepts

konggo

HSC
whos the clown???physics is hard esp if u dont kow hows to use the formula sheet...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
oh yeh, then sure it is hard
but u have been doing it for 2 years??

surely u know what the formulas mean don;t u?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
if u guys/girls have to stay up all night just to study physics, i pity you

personally, i'm anti-cramming and staying up all night.. rather be prepared much earlier and sleep early the night b4. worked for me:)

if ur aiming to get into uni, HSC is a breeze compared to uni exams:p

Jezzabelle

its a scientifically proven fact that if you have less than 7 hours sleep your IQ drops, and continues to fall until you catch up on all your missed sleep. so guys please ensure you have min. 7 hrs !!

-peace :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
t-i-m-m-y said:
if u guys/girls have to stay up all night just to study physics, i pity you

personally, i'm anti-cramming and staying up all night.. rather be prepared much earlier and sleep early the night b4. worked for me:)

if ur aiming to get into uni, HSC is a breeze compared to uni exams:p
Yeah I probably should have started earlier instead of blowing 5 days after Maths Ext 1 *loves his memory*

Last edited:

lucyinthehole

hah, well, yeah i know i SHOULD get 7 hrs sleep, and i SHOULD have started earlier, but i didn't and so i face the consequences - cramming. but it's been working for me pretty well so far all throughout highschool, so i think i'll just continue thankyouverymuch. besides, i wouldn't be able to change even if i wanted to. i've tried :( it's almost physically impossible for me to study if i have more than a day left.

and i will adjust this "last minute" limit accordingly in uni. i know exactly how much time i need to scrape through.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
I have a feeling that this will be a long long night of cramming :( (I havent touched physics since the trials :s)...eek
I usually have wierd dreams before exams. So yeah, probably wierd sleeping habits.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
i really want to go sleep early but i dont think i can! i havent slept until at least 2 am for the last week or so.

tonight i have a plan to drain out all the energy from my body 1/2 an hour before bedtime and that should force my body to drop almost dead :)

sub

hahaha, ill get sleep i always get sleep...which is why i screw up sooo many exams :p
nah, but srsly i think ill be fine. sleeping is good...ur really not gonna learn much cramming. just go over stuff they haven't asked yet, cos that's most likely what they'll ask :p

goodluck all :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)