whos going to wagga? (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
za man they leave a third of places for first years - 333 first year spots. heaps of ppl live off campus stright away so its not that competative - the places not taken are then given to waiting list ppl. so if u dont get in u go on waiting list which eventually ull get an offer which u should take. live on some1 floor till then (mines 5 bucks a night).

megsy fan stationary, pc, tv laptop xbox, power cords cooking shit if u get cottages, cottages are air conditioned u dont need lectie blankie. not too much room for more furnature cept maybe a bedside table. Storage u can store shit in holidays for free or contacxt me and ill get it in a 40 weekers room. u can lock one of the wardrobe doors and put a bit of shit in there.
oh clothes horse pegs and buck coins and 20 cent peices for washing.
id ring about password etc, cant hurt.

za man

thanks brad you put my mind to rest,
hope i get a spot at the catered bulters package one

megsy86

HSC
Hey thanks Brad, for both lots of advice, you've saved me lugging unnecessary junk halfway across the country.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
za man do u have xbox etc? we need more players for our halo athons in butlers

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
multimedia hey.. nice. i think it would be better to have a desktop computer if your doing 3d animation jaba_wocky because you have to churn out a hell of a lot of frames and in my experience a good desktop is faster than a good laptop ;)

You might want to consider getting yourself a copy of Maya 6 and doing the tutorials as well as the book "The art of Maya" from any bookstore. You'll also need photo developing equipment and other stuff that you can buy when you get there (the photo developing stuff isnt needed til 2nd semester so you got time). Also you'll need Macromedia Director & Photoshop.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh go with desktop from what ive seen of my neighbours work u need a powerhouse for some of the work but he was second year

Bundybabe

Hey all I got BSci(Agriculture) *hey Dreamer wot BSci u doin??* and self catered cottage so if ne1 the same lemme know!!!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
dreamer is second year she did chem with me last year but i cant remember what she does

Theodosius

HSC
I'll be studying radiography at Wagga Wagga. I'm on the waiting list for accommodation (should clear up at Easter). Until then I'm in a caravan. Authentic trailer trash ;)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
where up north coast u live? i no a few radies up the that do uni at wagga

za man

how long it takes to get to the main campus

just wondering how long it would take someone to travel from the airport to the main campus (wagga wagga)

and with the accommodations do u get allocated one,in order as first come first serve or can u pick which room you are placed in, am talkin about students who got offered accommodations on compus

cos i will probably get there around 10am, is that orite
am lookin your way brad, any suggestions

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
travel is prob 20mins cose its 10mins on other side of wagga

they have already allocated your room to you before u get there, so no need to hurry, 10am should be fine, there will be all these talks from accomdation ppl, save yoself and dont go.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Bundybabe said:
Hey all I got BSci(Agriculture) *hey Dreamer wot BSci u doin??* and self catered cottage so if ne1 the same lemme know!!!
have fun with all those crazy aggies i've heard about at wagga!!! i nearly went there but then decided on armidale instead (doing rural science).... but wagga is an awesome town... love the place and would love living there - Ramano's is the best pub - most of the country ppl go there (as well as the footy players etc.)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
theres definately army, airforce and i think the navy ppl do something there, not 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)