Who's going to UWS?? (1 Viewer)

MumboJumboNo5

Yo Cape, we share the same second preference :)
Oh, but just one thing, the cut-off for the Environmental Planning course at UWS Blacktown is 64.25, if I'm not mistaken.

I would love it if I got my second preference (first preference is unlikely to drop 20 uai points, but hey, I'm hoping), because it's the course that most relates to Town Planning at UNSW within my UAI range (low 60s).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I really don't care what i get into, as long as i can get into something!!! All of them are environment related, which is what i want to do, so its all good!!!

adamj

If I can't get into UNSW, I will be doing BSoSc(Criminology) at UWS. A question to all:

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET TO THE BANKSTOWN CAMPUS?

They say Panania is the closest station, even though its an hour walk from the station.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by adamj
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET TO THE BANKSTOWN CAMPUS?

They say Panania is the closest station, even though its an hour walk from the station.
ummmm well everyone's been telling me to get off at bankstown station and then catch the bus... which takes 15mins?

and apparantly it takes 20mins drive from the city, on the M5.
might see you there next year if i can't get into usyd/unsw :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Yep, theres a Connex bus that runs between Bankstown and East Hills thats goes right thru Milperra (where UWS Bankstown is) and stops right out the front. It's 15 from Bankstown station, 45 mins from East Hills. Panaina station is about a 20 minute walk, methinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)