• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's going to TSFX in July? (1 Viewer)

0hNivlek

HSC
I've been in the wooden room 175 for all my lectures already. Got like an ass cramp.

BOSSSSS

HSC
Agreed, notes are alright but if I have to put that much effort into Chemistry alone, I don't know how on Earth I'm going to finish studying for everything else. :/

Haha, the people that just answered like pros made me feel so stupid. /sighs.

haha same! i was like "crap! i should know this too!"

astroe

HSC
How weird, I didn't know so many of you BOS-ers were going to be there. :p
I wonder if I inadvertantly spoke/tripped/ran into/threw dirties at you guys. jokes. :)

One thing I had to say was that I kept to myself most of the time, didn't talk.
Everyone else seemed to be there with their friends =.=

My own friends (the bastards) CBF to go.

Now I have Modern, tomorrow, as well as English and Physics to endure through, arrgh.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Note are pretty good, but i dont see how they are TRIAL prep notes.

Funny how that tool that kept shouting answers at the front Doesn't answer anything that requires thinking.
My friends and i decided to call him the "star of the show". He didn't say anything on the 2nd day at first but then he started... and never stopped ><"

How weird, I didn't know so many of you BOS-ers were going to be there. :p
I wonder if I inadvertantly spoke/tripped/ran into/threw dirties at you guys. jokes.

One thing I had to say was that I kept to myself most of the time, didn't talk.
Everyone else seemed to be there with their friends =.=

My own friends (the bastards) CBF to go.

Now I have Modern, tomorrow, as well as English and Physics to endure through, arrgh.
Same here - did anyone who went know who i was? XD

I'm going to physics too... i should've booked for modern seeing as i haven't touched it in a while ><"

0hNivlek

HSC
I got Modern History tomorrow too. Like a 3.5 hour gap between WW1 and Conflict in Indochina... -______-.

astroe

HSC
I'm only going to be there for Conflict in the Pacific. :)

If anyone was in Industrial or on the second day of chem, I was the guy in the red Adidas jacket.

LOL.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm only going to be there for Conflict in the Pacific. :)

If anyone was in Industrial or on the second day of chem, I was the guy in the red Adidas jacket.

LOL.
Don't remember seeing you XD

I was the one that yelled a few answers when i was bothered out of a group of 3 girls - two asians with glasses (i was one of them) and a maltese (curly brown hair). Wore a brown jacket the 1st day and a grey jacket the 2nd day :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I was that little annoying thought in the back of your mind that said "Damn, I wish I was at home right now tearing into a leg of chicken, wrapped in bacon and being able to watch a movie".

zzzz12345

HSC
I'm going to modern tomorrow as well. 7 hours of lectures...I'm so enthused. But I do hope it will be worthwhile and that the notes will be beneficial. I'm also going to english and I went to 4U maths earlier this week. I found the lecturer very good. Hopefully modern will live up to my now very high expectations.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I was the one that yelled a few answers when i was bothered out of a group of 3 girls - two asians with glasses (i was one of them) and a maltese (curly brown hair). Wore a brown jacket the 1st day and a grey jacket the 2nd day :)
You're hot.

astroe

HSC
I didn't get an email! :confused:
And I'm going tomorrow. D:
What gives?! LOL.

Aw, proves that I didn't stand out in the crowd if no-one remembers me. :p

Niek

HSC
Woo just had modern today, they were pretty good! Wasn't really sure what to expect :)

Does anyone know what the english ones are like? I've signed up for one but thinking of going to a couple of others too. It mentioned that we get divided into groups for the module lectures - does that mean like little groups within the lecture or just generally separating people who do different texts?? :confused:

carlytse621

HSC
It mentioned that we get divided into groups for the module lectures - does that mean like little groups within the lecture or just generally separating people who do different texts?? :confused:
Just separates people who do different texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)