Who's going to the BusinessWelcome tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

08er

HSC
is it at the Australian School of Business or some random lecture room?

mathslover

HSC
aahaaa.
I was looking at the programme: http://wwwdocs.fce.unsw.edu.au/fce/s...on_Program.pdf</SPAN>
and it looks like itll be a waste till 11.. cause its jst the student welcome, meet the Dean, and then talking bout the whole transition thing, and societies like Arc etc. So i was thinking of comine arnd 1030-11, when the morning tea begins.
Or dyou think the first parts will be worth coming to? :S

gh0stface

HSC
guys, wheres the clancy auditorium? i might go tomorow, but im not familiar with the campus. Is it near long pathway of all the stalls?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
guys, wheres the clancy auditorium? i might go tomorow, but im not familiar with the campus. Is it near long pathway of all the stalls?
Its near the top of the uni. Its best to enter from high st near the top.

And im going, but it looks pretty boring and self explanatory so I might leave early if its shit

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
it's so wierd, are law/comm student suppose to go?? I only got invite for law orientation on thur...

erm

HSC
That was fairly boring...That woman who spoke after the dean wasn't loud enough(i was at the back).

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
That was fairly boring...That woman who spoke after the dean wasn't loud enough(i was at the back).
Yeah I agree totally. I actually stayed the whole way through... I was brain-dead by the time they gave out free lunch... the lunch was probably the best part of the whole day.

erm

HSC
Damn i missed the lunch....what was it?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Ham and Cheese Sandwich which was quite nice, an apple and a bottle of water. Pretty filling imo.

mathslover

HSC
Yeahh it was pretty boring, hardly took a word in!
and that too i came @ 11.30!

erm

HSC
I left at about 10:20am....anything important said?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Not really. After morning tea, they had lecturers come in and talk and also the Business Societies introduced their clubs. Pretty funny videos shown during that :D. Ah yes that was the other thing besides lunch which made the orientation fun.

erm

HSC
Not really. After morning tea, they had lecturers come in and talk and also the Business Societies introduced their clubs. Pretty funny videos shown during that :D. Ah yes that was the other thing besides lunch which made the orientation fun.
Ah i see.....was that the EcoSoc?

i scabbed a pencil tin and stationary off them i believe.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Ah i see.....was that the EcoSoc?

i scabbed a pencil tin and stationary off them i believe.
Not just EcoSoc, also BusinessSoc (BSoc, originally called ComSoc), ASoc (Acturial Society), SIFE (forgot what it stands for), and MarkSoc (Marketing Society).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)