Who's going to miss IPT? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm going to miss bludging around in the computer labs...miss the summer where it was so cool with the aircon whilst other room in the school was 30+ degrees.

Shit man, I'm getting teary but I effed up today.

What about you guys, who's going to miss this subject?

copeys

HSC
yeah, It was a shit exam, glad it's gone. I'm going to miss the subject though.

Anyone ever heard of battlefield 1942??
A classroom of kids playing together versing opposite sides of the room. Best class I had sometimes I reckon.

SparkyZ

HSC
I'm gonna miss 10 people lanning across the school's Wireless network playing Dota or Pudge Wars.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh gaming/bludging and just the fact that was the best room in the school E1 FTW!

Hannargh

HSC
I'm going to miss the classes but not the subject. The work was shit, but everyone in the class made it bearable by clowning around all the time, and the teacher was a cool teacher too...when ever he was there.

Ahhh, the good times :)

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to miss the classes but not the subject. The work was shit, but everyone in the class made it bearable by clowning around all the time.

Ahhh, the good times :)
Wow, sounds like adv english for me. So many lols...

driaxx

HSC
I'm going to miss bludging around in the computer labs...miss the summer where it was so cool with the aircon whilst other room in the school was 30+ degrees.

Shit man, I'm getting teary but I effed up today.

What about you guys, who's going to miss this subject?
I'm going to miss being in a 30 degree stuffy computer room with 20 other people (mostly guys who farted every lesson for fun) while the rest of the school has cool aircon, listening to our stupid 'teacher' teaching us the old syllabus in the background while we just talked to eachother/gossiped/went on tmz.

lol. jks. the happiest day of my life when we finished

HSC
I'm going to miss being in a 30 degree stuffy computer room with 20 other people (mostly guys who farted every lesson for fun) while the rest of the school has cool aircon, listening to our stupid 'teacher' teaching us the old syllabus in the background while we just talked to eachother/gossiped/went on tmz.

lol. jks. the happiest day of my life when we finished
um, your computer administrator needs to be shot

A computer room should be the most important room for air conditioning

driaxx

HSC
lol I know :) we would have to beg our teacher to turn on the aircon or even open the door

Juzzeth

HSC
I'm already missing 10 player quake 3 arena + counterstrike 1.6 portable lan :(
the exam today made me think.. Maybe... I should've done some work.
Nah.

H33T

HSC
Yer , i thought i had the only class that played games but all IPT teachers must be awsome , we just had Medal of honour sessions and then 30 min early marks...Easiest Subject ..... Hardest Exam.... btw did they let you guys keep your papers? cause they let me take mine home.

mattoxxxxx

HSC
N/A
So funny, my friends and I were discussing a bon fire idea...throwing all our notes and textbooks into it.

I'll miss my rank and braging about it lols....There was no competition in my class for ipt, there was 17 people in my IPT at the start of year 11 and it came down to 7 at the end of year 12 but only 3 people would show up at any one time. LOL...my teacher was clueless.

Also I'll miss my friend and I singing every lesson, lazy lazy days. Also the aircon on hot days, I would step across the hallway to my Italian class and it was hot as hell but IPT and SDD never let me down. LOL

trim77

HSC
hahaha its pretty funny every IPT class around NSW endures the same fun and bludging lol!!

ah the good days!!

Rabbitoh

HSC
The classes.....yeah. The content.....FUCK NO!

I regret not dropping it tbh. Probably the worst content out of every subject my school does.

sexfarm

HSC
I certainly won't miss it. Our teacher didnt teach us, but he wouldnt let us bludge. So we did shit all for 2 years. BOOOORINNNGGG!!

HSC
I had a dud IPT teacher aswell...didn't really know much. He had to read off the textbook every time someone asked him a question, would have probably scored failed the HSC exam himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)