Who's effing bored of studying? (1 Viewer)

Just.Snaz

HSC
syriangabsta said:
not me. i love studying. no really, i do.

HSC is <3.
Oh my god, they got you that bad? :(

And yes, death to the HSC! I hope its mother, father and siblings drown in a sea of fire. Curse you HSC, CURSE YOU!

I want to study so badly for chemistry because I've got such a good opportunity to improve my UAI but it's just so painful.

Last edited:

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Just.Snaz said:
Oh my god, they got you that bad? :(

And yes, death to the HSC! I hope it's mother, father and siblings drown in a sea of fire. Curse you HSC, CURSE YOU!

I want to study so badly for chemistry because I've got such a good opportunity to improve my UAI but it's just so painful.
lol yea.

dude i love ur sig, i cant help but lol everytime i see it

lawrence.h

HSC
I'm getting so sick of physics at the moment. I chose it in year 11 because I didn't know what to do in uni and i saw some uni courses needed a science as a prerequisite. I wanted to keep my options open in the future. Now that I'm not doing a course which needs a science, physics is completely useless to me, and I could've done business studies instead. Would have been much more useful.

danz90

HSC
It's becoming hard to study..
I'm so physically drained. But I'm just pushing on until thursday for chem. I wanna just give it alll I've got and try and maul the exam

For those still going....... just push on!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
studying in the afternoon or watching ellen degeneres prancing around her audience on tv... tough choices.:p

yeh im getting kinda bored of studying.

i have a week to study for art and a week to study for sac... in the mean time i've already read a book in 2 days.

its like... you feel guilty when you dont study and then you feel guilty when you are studying because you have to practically force yourself to do it without procrastinating. you lose either way :(

9deuce

MADE
HSC
LOL @ Ellen

She always has the best guests, and the audience is nuts.

Back on topic.
I don't over do it with studying and take breaks, so it's alright, until I get the urge to play PS3.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
fk man,
i have an xbox 360..sitting right next to me..in its box, i havent opened it yet. and i cant open it till thurs after chem exam. wtffffff this is torture..

half the day im trying to study, the other half im staring at the box like this..

o_o

the most i can do is read it every night before i sleep :) best bedtime story eva :D

lawrence.h

HSC
syriangabsta said:
fk man,
i have an xbox 360..sitting right next to me..in its box, i havent opened it yet. and i cant open it till thurs after chem exam. wtffffff this is torture..

half the day im trying to study, the other half im staring at the box like this..

o_o

the most i can do is read it every night before i sleep :) best bedtime story eva :D
lol, I recently bought the force unleashed on 360 (like week and a half ago) and naturally, instead of studying, I decide to play it. I played for two days before I gave my friend my power cable and told him not to give it back to me until my physics exam is over.

I have a 3 month Xbox live subscription just crying out to be activated!

benotdavid

HSC
syriangabsta said:
fk man,

o_o

Awww, that's so cute :D

timmy101

HSC
Just.Snaz said:
And yes, death to the HSC! I hope its mother, father and siblings drown in a sea of fire. Curse you HSC, CURSE YOU!
Agreed, lets send the HSC's soul to hell to be raped by mormons for the rest of eternity.

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
Desperately trying to cram for Chemistry...and sick of it. I can't wait for 1 pm 6th Nov.

But then there's the clearance form.

SHITSHITSHIT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)