Who's doing Management Accounting Fundamentals? (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
For those doing MAF this semester, I'm having some troubles with the excel assignment and I have some questions.

How do we calculate the answers to question 6A and how do we set out the answers?

For those who are doing the assignment, how far have you gone so far?

Thanks in advance.

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
I just handed mine in. Finished it this morning. I just couldnt be bothered with it... its only 10 marks man... u get marks for writing ur name and student number... its no big deal

Jiga

I was da same as above, its only worth 10, I know I stuffed mine up so bad, I even tried fixing it minutes before I had to hand it in, but the damage was to deep! Hopefully I get 50%, then Im happy

theone123

blue essence
HSC
cell referencing and footers and formulas and presentation are the answer to the assignment. and everyone gets 10 unless they stuff it up.

if i recall the answer to ur 2nd q is $49.20

Jiga

I wont get full marks still, some of my formulas were wrong cos I rushed it just before it was due!

Thats the same answer I got to. My major problems with this assigment was that early on I thought the questions were more complex then they actually were, but realistically the answers were basic.

What I dont understand is why did we have to do that sort of stuff? Part B was from like chapter 12 of the text, we havent done this yet have we? I know its mainly bout formulas but putting questions in about topcis we havnet done created confusion

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I spoke to the unit coordinator about the assignment and he said you can still get 9.5/10 even if the answer is wrong. Don't know if he is joking or not though.

He says its all about how you present it and using formulas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)