Who's doing an all nighter...for no particular reason.. (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
my god..... can u guys believe there's only 15 minutes left? I haven't been this...... happy..... or tired.... since that night i had sex 5 times.

edit: Well i'm in the bottom 1/2 of my advanced english class... so i'm going with me.

Melkor

i swear to god that if it hadnt been for that brett sham showboat, BOS wouldnt have held out till 6, just for appearances sake.

Sasky

HSC
i hate mozzies and flies and pigeons....

aNd the HSC! And even more the BOS... so there. Not this one. the other one.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I hope I get above 83 for english> normally id expect a band 6, but i fucked it up

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Melkor said:
i swear to god that if it hadnt been for that brett sham showboat, BOS wouldnt have held out till 6, just for appearances sake.
I AGREE! every year BOS has opened it a bit early.... this year they want it to go off without a hitch because of this incident... however i do believe perhaps the server won't crash for this same reason.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
my god..... can u guys believe there's only 15 minutes left? I haven't been this...... happy..... or tired.... since that night i had sex 5 times.

edit: Well i'm in the bottom 1/2 of my advanced english class... so i'm going with me.

ok.............we all agree on NTB to get lowest english mark??? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)