Whos been going/has gone to O-week alone? (1 Viewer)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
is someone having self esteem issues? Let bos help you.

Jonneeh

HSC
yes i do feel abit self conscience when im alone in a new environment but dont we all. Maybe not?

Logjammin'

HSC
Be his friend, Jaundice. I nominate you.

Edit: Yes Jonneeh - I definitely hate being alone when doing things. Everything mellows out once lectures start though

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Be his friend, Jaundice. I nominate you.
okay.

Lets be runescape friends when I play runescape (once in a blue moon). We can kill cockroaches because im too poor to become a member.

Jonneeh

HSC
okay.

Lets be runescape friends when I play runescape (once in a blue moon). We can kill cockroaches because im too poor to become a member.
lols i quit runescape about 2 weeks ago, havent gotten around to changing that thing

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
No, but you easily could as there is lots to do and lots of opportunity to meet people.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i was alone this morning but then i saw Shadowdude so I went around with him for a while

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol i was alone this morning but then i saw Shadowdude so I went around with him for a while
My friends do degrees with require more hours than mine so I never see them unless im in the bus line. Sadface.

So I'm pretty nige at uni. I also stopped making friends in archaeology because I found them all to be weird and creepy.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
we had an advanced maths welcome sort of thing today. they all looked like creepy weirdos. they're going to kick my ass in maths exams =(

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
we had an advanced maths welcome sort of thing today. they all looked like creepy weirdos. they're going to kick my ass in maths exams =(
Do they look weird enough to randomly call you on New Years Eve during the day to tell you they "love you"

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Don't worry too much about it. O-Week is a chance to meet people, and in my opinion meeting people is so much easier when you're alone, rather than in a group.

Just rock up and have a good time.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Do they look weird enough to randomly call you on New Years Eve during the day to tell you they "love you"
no they look weird enough to be studying on NYE. that sort of weird.

glache

HSC
N/A
I've been going all 3 days so far alone, and having an absolute blast. It's great because a) UNSW actually has stuff you can participate in, unlike USYD, and b) being alone, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Lemme see...I've been to and/or seen Pictionary, Yellow Shirts performing, theatresports, the spelling bee, Jungle Survivor, trivia, Sumo wrestling, Quidditch, O-Week Revue Comedy Show, puzzle and logic games, Campus Idol, 6 legged hoodie race, pie throwing comp....hmmm I have done a lot haven't I? Can't wait for laser skirmish tomorrow!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
This is why I was saying going alone is better than going as a group ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)