Who's already stressed out? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol .. who's already stressed out, or on the verge on a break down / burning out.

i feel verrry tired . especially with the leadup to the exams (starts 2morrow) but can't study atm. toooo tired. = =''

- sigh -

all_of_myself

HSC
Ugh, i hear you. My exams start tomorrow, too, and I am ever so glad that daylight savings ended! I need that extra hour.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol yeh same... but it screwed around with my body clock!! ><!!

m1tch

HSC
yer i no whats your on about aye my exams are not antill after the holidays but that means i have to study in them just be happy you wont have to simply study in the holidays and you can chill out abit

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
oooo. that WOULD suck mitch. haha bad luck to you. i am gonna be studying and stuff in the holidays .. but i won't be as stressed out as you.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm in the same boat, with exams starting tomorrow as well, just a little stressed. Luckily, I've got a pretty good timetable with no more than 1 exam a day. Anyway, good luck with your exams everyone!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i dunno if i've been just lazy or burnt out the last few weeks. yesterday the worst thing happened to me, i started writing up my notes on change and management for business and when i saved it i accidently saved it over my qantas case study for change and management. seven pages all gone = = ;; i tried writing them up again today but i was so stressed about time that i just practically gave up on it as i couldn't even concentrate. im really tired at the moment as well. but yeah this has been the worst term for me in forms of school work, hope it goes away after the holidays !

vg_woz_here

HSC
im stressed out...i feel like giving up..

got 3 assessments this week...english speech 2moro..bio prac on tues and legal tests on wed n thurs..then i have a hospitality test next week

god help me..cant wait til the holidays

P

pLuvia

A bit stressed out, only because I have 2 to 3 exams a day 4 out of the 6 days

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i dunno if i've been just lazy or burnt out the last few weeks. yesterday the worst thing happened to me, i started writing up my notes on change and management for business and when i saved it i accidently saved it over my qantas case study for change and management. seven pages all gone = = ;; i tried writing them up again today but i was so stressed about time that i just practically gave up on it as i couldn't even concentrate. im really tired at the moment as well. but yeah this has been the worst term for me in forms of school work, hope it goes away after the holidays !
hot diggidy damn! that really sucks. do you have a backup on your ipod?

seems everyone's feeling the pressure of the HSC .. haha
you can do it.. juist hang in there for 229 days!! and then the HSC is alll over!!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!! ^O^

struth

HSC
Hehe, my last exam for this term is tomorrow. :)

Mind you -- after the exams so far, I'll join you in the stress boat. I guess once I get my results, I'll either jump ship or sink the boat.

Good luck to the rest of you. :worried:

royaaran

HSC
pfft...ive already had a couple of breakdowns, its become routine now. I think everyone is stressed out, if they arent ...theres something wrong -_-
Ive had my half yearlies and you would think that i would relax in the holidays, instead im gonna study my ass off all coz my marks for half yearlies were sooooooooooo shit :|

Goodluck to all of ya XD!!

andycumo

HSC
You guys need to relax.
I am in my half yearlys now.
No study thanks to Cyclone Wati making one of the best swells in recent history, and too many parties to poke a stick at.
But then again my marks are going to suffer.

Meh.
Relax guys your going to be fine.

rocafella32

HSC
yo all that stuff abt chilling out on the holz cause exams are now is bs....i got exams 2moz too but i got 2 catch up on like 4 weeks of hw cause i was too damn busy bludgin arnd and "studying" for half yrlys
actually should be studying now...oh well

HSC
N/A
I only really felt "burnt-out" halfway through the actual HSC exams. I remember suddenly sitting down and not being able to lift a pen or even move...i felt sooo drained.
Don't stress 06ers, my advice is; Don't restrict yourself socially too much. A good friend of mine didn't go out at all during the HSC so that she had more time to study...and I went out every weekend. She got 91 and I got 94...You'll go insane if you can't have work/fun balance in your life during this year.

s2indie

HSC
I'm heaps stressed. I've got two exams left however - physics and economics.

In the morning of my first exam last week, i got a bit teary - i was gona get up to do a bit more cramming but i ended up spending my time trying to find my T-Card - and then i was so nervous i couldn't eat.

Glad that's over.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Well, im glad that ive done my assessment week last week, so no more for this term. Just have to wait for my results. Good luck guys if you still have to do those assessments.

dora_18

HSC
take it from a from a uni student...the hsc is nothing...stress is completely pointless, it does you no favours...u just end up running around like a crazed freak...trust me you'll wake up one morning where there are no exams to do, nothing to study for and it'll feel amazing as you say to yourself 'meh all tha stress for nothing"....so just chill out:D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
dora_18 said:
take it from a from a uni student...the hsc is nothing...stress is completely pointless, it does you no favours...u just end up running around like a crazed freak...trust me you'll wake up one morning where there are no exams to do, nothing to study for and it'll feel amazing as you say to yourself 'meh all tha stress for nothing"....so just chill out:D
hmm. running around like a crazed freak. i wouldn't mind that at all. although .. what i really wouldn't mind would be a back massage =o=''

too much things i carry in my bag -> sore shoulders. - -''
sigh ... i guess so. will try to do that. ~_~""

vermin

HSC
hmmm trying to care heaps about half yearly's but don't. Only started making notes last week and haven't finished. Stressing a bit now but I brought it upon myself.. i just haven't been able to get in "HSC mode..." Got an exam everday starting tomorrow and going to next wednesday.. 3 hours of geography and modern... sucks to be me. No point in stressing though, it'll just make you do worse... just do your best, can't do more than that. GOOD LUCK everyone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)