Who's affected by the strike? (1 Viewer)

Are you effected?

• No

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters

kow_dude

HSC
nope... not affected.... besides more hours of study.

grendel

day dreamer
HSC
N/A
meh i got an excursion meaning that i should have another have an extra day off argh this sux

Gemstone

I'm not and quite glad I'm not, I would just prefer to not lose the hours of school. Plus my school gave us a study day today and I have an excursion on thursday anyway so I wouldn't be at school anyhow.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Ill probably be doing hw, and I will probably have a double of chem anyway since the teachers would turn up.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
we have a strike...but i reckon my maths teacher will give us a lesson anyways..he's a bit like that...

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
isnt it all public schools ? :confused:
I'm affected anyway :rolleyes: :D
i heard that the private school system only gets their funding increase if the public school system gets their's, hence in alot of instances private schools are striking too... YAY!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by smegthehead
i heard that the private school system only gets their funding increase if the public school system gets their's, hence in alot of instances private schools are striking too... YAY!
and vice versa....
we are relying on each other...(though they-state- really do need our support!!)
Maybe they should stop slagging of non-govt schools in the press???

LOL

Ziff

HSC
N/A
2u English (Advanced) assessment has been post-poned until Monday! Which is good news because that means I have the weekend to study for it and my mates and I can go out on Wednesday night :p

On a more serious note I hope they get their pay rise - a decent one too! Not something that doesn't even catch up to inflation like it's happened in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)