Who's a constant clock/watch looker? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I have this habit of constantly like every 5 -10 mins looking at the clock during an exam! I fully cant help it.. i have no idea of time.. i swear id die if someone took the clock!!anyone else do this or are u quiet good at managing to not look at it often?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh oh me!!!

I must spend a whole 5 minutes altogether looking at a clock! It's only because I know I'm a slow writer...

EDIT: Well I think so anyway compared to freaks who write 21 pages in 40 minutes... you do realize that's less than 1 minute per page... there's no time to think!?!?

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
from where ive sat so far i can bearly even see the clocks, but i keep the time on my watch timer anyway. i didnt worry about the time so much in the chemistry exam, but the english exams are so hard to manage time in. i reckon they should make them 2.5 hours instead

HSC
i'm right up the front so im right in front of the clock... ahhh if only i couldnt see the clock so clearly.. I get the weirdest looks from the examiners every time i look up at the clock

sub

yeah i do...but i forgot to in chem :(
it nearly buggered me up...must pay more attention from now on... :)
also i cant help it normally...im paranoid

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i race the clock in the last minute to see if i can cram another sentence in

cLiKaH

pd/h/pe OMG!!!!!!

how did u all go in ur pd/h/pe exam??
omg i finished an hour early
but i can garantee u my pages weren't that full!!
i reckon i didn't go all that well...

HSC
i thought some questions in pe were very badly worded... anyways i finished early too, answered all questions but not as well as id hoped.. oh well no more ottawa charter!!! YEH

alby

cool duckie
HSC
im the total opposite to all of you! i barely ever look at the clock & i keep forgetting to take a watch....then again, i cant manage my time either

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
yeahhhhhhh the first eng exam i spent too long on sec 1, so from then on ive made note to look at the clock every so often!
and im looking at it every 10 -15mins lol phewwwwwwwww
sometimes i seem to write alot (and 10 mins has gone by)
or i write very little and 20s has passsed
i have minor phases of writing at different speeds!
i suppose also its the amount of words/info popping out of my head that i have to quickly add before they vanish lol

gordo said:
i race the clock in the last minute to see if i can cram another sentence in
hahahha yep
5mins to go and im at it like CRAZY!

waterfowl

HSC
I have to otherwise I would just keep writing for only one section. But I stress everytime the clock draws near to the time in which I should be moving on.

I also tend to look at the clock a lot when I don't know what to write!

But the stupid people write the finish time so small I can never read what time the exam finishes, and I always forget to look at what time we start because I am concentrating on putting pen to paper...
and a little off topic but in the 2nd English exam they didn't turn the mic off after reciting the "rules" so everytime someone walked near it their footsteps reverberated through the speakers, but they're all so old and deaf they can't hear it!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i look at the clock like every 10 mins or so then i know if i should be rushing whatever im doing or i can keep pacing myself.. im good at managing my time like although in business i spent an hour an 10 mins on a report i knew i wouldnt have as much to talk about in the global one so i would only need 50 mins for it so yeh

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I do that too, argh if I don't I'll take up too much time in one section and then stuff up everything else... looking at the time makes me more careful of what I'm writing.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i do it out of boredom, but i also end up staring at it for WAY to long

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
yea, so am i..haha even though theres like 20 minutes left and i've written 2 pages, i check every 5 minutes or so...can't help it. Time is precious!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
only prob is if we had more time, i'd still do it.... i can feel it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)