Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
I know, it is a weird mix, isn't it :L
Um, I actually look more Pakistani and Turkish than I do Irish. Yeah, but I am not posting a photo up :L :L haha!
lol yeah, not one you see often.
What does a Pakistani/Turkish mix even look like? you must be caramel coloured

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm korean. (BORN HERE IN AUSTRALIA SO ME AUSSIE!!).

but i prefer Korean girls.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
wanna swap?

EDIT:

there's a really hot guy I always see in the library at newcastle uni. He's an IT rover (goes around helping n00bs with their internetz) and I've chatted with him a couple of times in the maths clinic- He's macedonian and does chem eng. Go get him!
WHERE IS HE -.- yumm to the smart wogs! but seriously a smart decent guy who can make me laugh <3

Y U No name

HSC
Why must there be barriers in love, such as gender, nationality, age and religion? isn't what's inside that counts? i understand the physical attraction aspect but generally speaking, shouldn't our generation be past these prejudice? Through time facial features will change but one's personality will not.

HSC
Uni Grad
Why must there be barriers in love, such as gender, nationality, age and religion? isn't what's inside that counts? i understand the physical attraction aspect but generally speaking, shouldn't our generation be past these prejudice? Through time facial features will change but one's personality will not.
lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
no fat chix

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Get out.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
Gender: Try telling my parents i'm lesbian (i'm not) but you get the jist
Nationality: Have you seen a Greek and Turkish relationship recently?
Age: Cool i'm 17 but marrying a 40 would be rad with the rentals.
Religion: uhm yeah your try coming from a strict christian family and trying to marry a muslim. yerp going to work.

AKA NO you obviously haven't fallen in love with the wrong person yet.

Y U No name

HSC
Gender: Try telling my parents i'm lesbian (i'm not) but you get the jist
Nationality: Have you seen a Greek and Turkish relationship recently?
Religion: uhm yeah your try coming from a strict christian family and trying to marry a muslim. yerp going to work.

Haha haters gonna hate XD

"Gender: Try telling my parents i'm lesbian (i'm not) but you get the jist"
one of my bestfriend is gay but even when his dad opposed to the idea it didnt stop him from being him. society is becoming more and more tolerant of different sexualalities so hang in there.

Pedo bear have feelings too = =

My bestfriend comes from a family whose mum is christian and dad is athiest, he's 1/3 of my bestfriends whose parents are still married.

Probably not, but i'll keep my mind open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)