Who would do it allllllllllllll again?? (1 Viewer)

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
So most of us have just finished a year of hard work and dedication, key words = "most of us", but an interesting thought is, who would do it all again??

Me? Nah, don't think so. If i had got a really shit UAI i would think about doing it again, but now i think about it, would it be worth it?

Your thoughts?

Cheers, Josh

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
NO

happy with performance, fond of memories, heaps of friends made but HSC again NO

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i could have done alot better in terms of UAI, but whats done is done, time to move on...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
no ... unless you really need to get into uni or a certain course ...

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
If i could do one thing again i would have picked up english ext 1 and instead of modern history i'd have done ancient

oh well...nonetheless i'm so glad i've finished school

nomza

HSC
^^ believe me I did Modern AND Ancient and Modern was SOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!!

And in answering the actual question....I was SHOCKED at how good my UAI was (95.60) but now that I look back I think I could've done better, greedy I know but it's the truth. But I enjoyed so much letting all the notes and stuff slip out of my brain I don't think I could stuff it again like that.....

Sarah J

HSC
lol. If I couldn't be bothered putting the effort in last year, how would I even muster up a teeny tiny bit to go through all that crap again?! :p

Plus, I've got enough junk mail from the BOS and UAC for one lifetime, thank you very much. ;)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I was happy with my UAI, but I probably would be willing to do it all over again...the longer I can put off going into the Real World, the better!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd wanna do it again - cos looking back, it was pretty easy, and from what I hear from my uni friends, 1st yr is harder than the HSC, so in terms of the work, I'd prefer to do the HSC than 1st yr uni

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
i was fairly happy with my uai and i know doing it again would probably result in a much lower overall performance. i didn't hate yr 12, i would probably even say i enjoyed it - but it's just one of those things that doesn't seem so appealing second time around

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i thought about doing it again....

but the marks went up so much this year.. who's to say they won't go up even more next year..

so yea

and

roshena, you are in paris??? then why waste time on this board!!! lol go and enjoy the city of love :D :D

kini mini

HSC
No way I'd ever do this again, I probably could do better but it's not worth the pain!

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini
No way I'd ever do this again, I probably could do better but it's not worth the pain!
Oooh I dunno ... you did pretty damn well
Hey I'm just starting and it's only been mid of week 2 and I would NEVER do this EVER again. Way too much pressure.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I could... but no. I'd rather be with my friends in uni. Besides, I already have what I need, :p with the TSP @ Sydney. A higher UAI won't do anything better.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
I could... but no. I'd rather be with my friends in uni. Besides, I already have what I need, :p with the TSP @ Sydney. A higher UAI won't do anything better.
What course are u studying there?

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

Oooh I dunno ... you did pretty damn well
Hey I'm just starting and it's only been mid of week 2 and I would NEVER do this EVER again. Way too much pressure.
You ain't seen nuttin yet mate :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)