Who WON'T be 18 for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

jackbbhs

HSC
LOl i'm not 18 till june 25th next year!!! :((( why did i have to start school early ffs.

findaway

HSC
Hey stop complaining, I have 2 friends coming that won't be 17 until June and July next year... I don't see your problem.

I'm not 18 till March (arrggghhhh maybe i'll have my 1st day of uni on my b'day then! ick! sorry, random)

Me and my friends r just going camping. We r trying to get a site which doesn't cost, as we are all broke and need our money for grog... to be gotten by the one person in our group who will be 18! How much does that suck?!

The funny thing is, my parents gave me permission to get wasted... umm... WTF... But I have to pay my way thru, and I'm not allowed to have a job this year, I'm living of $20 of pocket money a week, trying to save will be hell.

And I'm having multiple schoolies! Outside of schoolies week, but they mean the same thing... actually we r all going to at least 2 things. Should be fun!

bng

HSC
I got heaps of mates that rnt 18. Im happy, 18 in june

soulprincess-89

HSC
hey i wont be 18 till may 08 so def not in time for schoolies. me n my mates are going to byron and renting a house. that way we dont really need to be 18... we can all just drink at the house and go to the beach. mom says because i wont be 18 this year she will pay for me and my two besties to go next year which is good cos i have mates who will graduate next year. but im paying for this year so i will have two schoolies in a row.

abrocornish

HSC
schoolies is gay been there for the last two years has been a massive let down every year!!!! DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY!!!!!

yanina

HSC
i feel for u too and myself i won't be 18 till next year in APRIL FARK! dont know wat to do... i hope i still end up doing something....

HSC
I wasnt 18 for schoolies and im actually still waiting to turn 18 this May. Schoolies was still great either way, lots of fun, lots of people, meet new people and forget about the fact your not 18

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
I'm only gonna be 16 for schoolies, so don't know what you guys are whinging about, lol. A lot of my mates [17,18] are dropping out of school, so we have no plans. Surfers is pretty much well all booked out, so I was thinkin bout going with a mate, her bf, my bf and myself, and meeting up wit sum old mates in airlie beach. staying in a holiday house for 10 days that way theres nothing to worry about with the age. otherwise we're all goin overseas sumwhere.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I'll be 20.

But that's because we're going back 2 years after we graduated so that everyone is over 18.

Toolies proper?

ryansmith

HSC
*sparklez... said:
hmmz...depends...when is schoolies?? coz i turn 18 on the 19th of december so if its after then...i'd like to say "SUCK SHIT!!" lmao but if not...then i feel for you too =]
i turn 18 on the 19th also hahah

rachypachy

HSC
starlitwonder said:
I don't turn 18 until March. My friends and I - half will be 18, other half not - are going to Hamilton
woah...i wont be 18 until march...and im going to hamiton too...weird

musochic90

HSC
I won't be 18 until march next year either... im not sure we're i'm going and who i'm going with and still kinda have 2 convince mum about it all... it doesn't bother me 2 much cuz im only going with a small group of friends and none of us drink much....

gala01

Logical
HSC
I'm only gonna be 17. Don't turn 18 til end of feb next year. We're going up to Byron and everyone else in my group is gonna be 18 when we go. Is that gonna stop me? Of course not. I'll find some way around it.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hahah..
umm..
i wont be 18 until july 2008.
I'm not too fussed, i'm going to France at the end of January..
but i'm not too sure about what i'm doing from Nov-till then...
regardless,i know i'll end up geting a lookalike. i wanted to wait till i was 18 so i could really enjoy it.. but eh!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haha

schoolies is sooooo overrated!!!

sure it'd be nice for a break with friends and getting trashed and stuff ... but eh, that's so overrated.

i just got casual work durin the break to pay off uni textbooks.

@Nicchole, i'd advise u to get a job after hsc! =D
so u can buy more stuff in france ^__^

Note: i wasn't 18 in time for 'schoolies' ... and im still not 18 yet. lmao

trewarin

HSC
well i wont be 18 either (not til April next year anyway) so i am going on a cruise with a heap of my friends some of which are 18 so they can buy me the grog...LOL

coonamble111

HSC
18th at schoolies

ill be 18 on the 28th nov. so ill be having my 18th at schoolies.which should be aweasome. best of all my mate owns a unit there so free accomodation ..too good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)