• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who went to the uni info days? (2 Viewers)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Whoa whoa whoa, where did all this racism come from?

Maybe you guys should all lighten up and talk about the uni days.

I must say, those speeches at Usyd were mighty short.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
cool. how'd ya like it?
was it good? how big was the uni?
Its macquarie.........it.......uh.......has an awesome lake....
..been there heaps before

brogan...you were at macquarie?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
UTS looks shit.

U syd has massive grounds. ?We can like cricket aaround all day on those finely cut fields.

And the chicks were extra special.
yeah i also like the fact thats theres heaps of grass surrounding the uni.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Sydney felt like home in a couple of minutes, seriously, I thought it was small after a few minutes of exploring... :D

But there are probably tons of sections i didnt go to

Libbster

HSC
I went to Usyd. It was a great day and that free breakfast was good.

I was the girl wandering around in the shiny silver and red adidas joggers and wearing a black sequined top. :p

The Nicholson Museum was mad! Those carillon bells were also cool. The people on the stalls were really informative, the girl who took us on the tour of the Women's college was so friendly and I still can't believe how huge the uni is!

A fun, informative day, plus I got a free badge from an SRC person :p

that is all :)

kcchippy

HSC
I went to USYD & UNSW. Both were quite informative and well presented, however I found UNSW less welcoming for some reason...to me it seemed less appealing in terms of the structure of the university. The free food was good I suppose and the lecturers were approachable.

All-in-all, I still preferred USYD...it's probably just a case of personal taste though...

Pierotte

HSC
well well well

I went to UNSW in the morning

then back to Usyd for most of the day

Then UTS just as they were finishing up... i think i actually arrived there after 4, but they didnt turn me away which was nice.

Usyd is gorgeous. And i can actually find my way around it. Which is odd for me.

UNSW was... big

UTS was ugly

Wow i prolly saw heaps of you people. How.. cool...

Anyone go to the architecture talks?? Well at the 2:30 one (usyd) i was the dick up the front, black top, khaki shorts, spastic hair, that came about 20 mins late, stood near the door. Whistled at the lecturer.. then waved... then said hello.. then said oi... to get his attention when it was question time cuz he couldnt see me. Maaan i felt foolish. And yeahh... thats moi.

Or at the 2:00 architecture tour i was the one giggling at everything and poking stuff like an over amused 3 yr old. It was just all so effing cool!

Umm at UNSW i was the one eating a danish and drinking coffee till halfway through the talk when i took notice of the NO SMOKING/EATING/DRINKING sign...

Rest of the time i was the one continually asking people for the time and "making friends" so they could show me where the buses were and stuff.

Were any of you the cute architecture boy i spoke to that lived in france for three months? If so email me :D haha.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
kami said:
I went to UTS, USYD and UNSW and the result is that my feet are very very sore.
i skipped uts. never was going to go there anyway.

im still feeling the aftermath of almost falling on a bunch of people on the bus due to my dead tired feet. lol i had to stand twice, and was in a position where i could knock almost everyone standing down both times!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)