Who went to Kelly concert?? (1 Viewer)

Jenny852

HSC
hello~ just thought that after kelly concert ~ i wanted to ask for some feedback~ personally i thought it was REAL GOOD~ so much beta than sammmi's if anyone went( like 2yrz ago or so~)

so post ur opinions here abt the concert and anything generally abt kellly( i reckon she rules~!)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Pics of the said Kelly.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The dumbest thing in theze concertz iz, when a dance song iz bein played, ppl just sit there and listen. Itz just fucked up.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
why dun ppl dance like a smooooth mofo?

dancing is pHunN! like chemistry!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
cos honkies are shy.

I think.

Don't know.

Or they are scared of blocking the people behind them when they stand up and dance.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Nah, Honkie pop concertz are full of shit.
I'll only go if they pay me to go.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I wish jay would come here to have a concert...but NO...............

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well if he haz a concert at Entertainment Centre then you still have to pay me to watch him.

Jenny852

HSC
lol~ my kelly thread has turned into a jay and honkie argument in one arvo~ lol~ nywayz..~ yeah i 2nd wat LMF said~ its so gay how pplz just sit down when da dance is on~! has anyone been to a concert in hk?? its SOOOOOOOOOOO much beta~~!! da atmosphere n everything..btw ppl dat went ..did anyone happen to c a spastic in red in the vip section( it was a very clear view from where i sat) ....da one dat went literally "crazy" haha~

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
ppl need glowsticks and xtc to dance.

the mean those impassive ppl

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
they do get glowsticks. but they still just sit down and watch?! its like so pointless to go, theres no atmosphere. people usually go for the atmosphere, but there is none. its just boredom all the way?!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well the LMF concert at the SuperDome had ppl standin in front of the stage, so ppl could actually feel the atmosphere instead of just sittin there and just watch.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
stupid boring honkies....

oh wait i'm honkie too...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i reckon we need to make a law that says it's compulsory for ppl to dance (except babies, infants and old/handicapped ppl of course)

dancing should be like breathing. anybody who doesn't dance will feel the full thrust of the law against them like 'a tonne of bricks'

(i love that expression - what does 'a tonne of bricks' feel like anyway? 10000 newtons, max? that's assuming all the bricks fell upon you, which is highly unlikely - since they will cover a huge area... oh well, it's an idiomatic expression...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)