Who was your first celebrity crush? (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cant remember my first.....but i've had ryan clark (sam from home & away) & chris egan (nick from h&a)
never got into the whole boyband/jtt/leo/harvey/superman crazes...the girly guy look (or 90s metros) aint my style

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
babez_hamp said:
dieter brummer - shane in home and away......i was so young but i remember getting one of those celebrity calendars with just him in it. lol
Oh my god dieter brummer was my first too!
Him and Adam Banks from the Mighty Ducks.
And when i was in year 5, me and my best friends each out our own massive crush. One girl had brad pitt, one had david duchovney, one had tom cruise and i had leonardo di caprio.

Fry

Beckiki_S said:
Oh my god dieter brummer was my first too!
Him and Adam Banks from the Mighty Ducks.
And when i was in year 5, me and my best friends each out our own massive crush. One girl had brad pitt, one had david duchovney, one had tom cruise and i had leonardo di caprio.
wow this really takes me back. i remember i had a huge crush on this really hot latino guy in D2 & 3 and he was also in 'the sandlot kids'.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i remember my entire year 5 class being a war zone, divided over zac hanson and leonardo dicaprio. i was always a zac hanson girl, but maybe its only because i share a birthday with him....you can imagine how much that made me feel like i owned him.

HSC
that used to be a huge fighting point for me and my friend .. 'my birthday's closer to october 22nd than yours, so zac and i could totally have our birthdays together, and that just wouldn't work out for you'. god i was a sad, sad child.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
cameron diaz from the mask....old skool...

damn everytime i think bout it im like wtf was i on?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
i remember my entire year 5 class being a war zone, divided over zac hanson and leonardo dicaprio. i was always a zac hanson girl, but maybe its only because i share a birthday with him....you can imagine how much that made me feel like i owned him.
lol almost every girl in my yr then liked zac or taylor hanson

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That chick off 10 things I hate about you (the younger sister). Larissa oleynick or something similar.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
David Boreanaz... hahahaha I was a buffy fan! But i think along the way there was antonio sebato junior... dagnammit that man is HOT STUFF, and a brief interlude with that guy from sabrina

but these days... well... I know I'm a hopeless case, but it's Colin Firth all the way. I don't care if he's old.....

i was never a hanson fan... i just thought they sucked.

I'm sorry, but whoever said chris egan.... ewww ewww ewww

Last edited:

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
alicia silverstone,mandy moore and marykate olsen(b4 she lost with the anorexic thing...now she looks yucky:/)
but still like alicia n wish that mandy would go bak 2 being blonde when she had the song'candy'

Fry

ooh i just remembered another one...Luke Perry. i used to have a massive crush on him when i was in kindergarten. i seriously don't know what came over me, but i guess it was due to the fact that so many girls in the upper grades were obsessed with him at the time that they influenced me into liking him. they would fight over who was hotter: Luke Perry or Jason Priestley. so yeah, im pretty sure he was my first.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
it was either devon sawa or zac hansen. all i know is that i used to kiss a poster of devon every nite and sleep with a framed picture of devon above my bed.

(oh crap, i just admitted that, oh well i can blame it on insomnia induced delusions)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I'm pretty sure mine was Harrison Ford after we went to see the Star Wars re-release when I was about 10. At least it was before he got old and wrinkly :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)