Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
wit his dameness ~

It has downsides :p
Lack of sleep equals to a weak immune system, which also, if you're constantly all nightering means you lose appetite.
Inadequate sleep with a bad diet and an overload on caffeine results in colds and flu especially with the cold weather and also, nosebleeds :p

inb4nutritionistmedatUsyd
lol wut i started getting daily nosebleeds after the trials. never got sick during the hsc so far, miraculously.

CloudDeter

HSC
lol wut i started getting daily nosebleeds after the trials. never got sick during the hsc so far, miraculously.
Should probably drink more water. That helps with nosebleeds (I used to get them when I didn't drink much water in the day).

Makematics

HSC
Should probably drink more water. That helps with nosebleeds (I used to get them when I didn't drink much water in the day).
alright lol.

also i remember one time last year i had a nose bleed during a maths test and wanted to keep doing the maths test, but eventually the teacher just told me to go clean it up. by that time i had so much blood gushing out that i accidentally dropped some blood on some guys table. luckily didnt get any on the carpet.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
alright lol.

also i remember one time last year i had a nose bleed during a maths test and wanted to keep doing the maths test, but eventually the teacher just told me to go clean it up. by that time i had so much blood gushing out that i accidentally dropped some blood on some guys table. luckily didnt get any on the carpet.
inb4 blood covers your working out, and you lose ranks as a result :haha:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Haven't done any work today

might need to do a little bit

I had a nap from 2:30 to 6 though.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I'll be up tonight, not studying obviously (trials finished) but i'm watching a soccer game at 2am trololol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'll be up tonight, not studying obviously (trials finished) but i'm watching a soccer game at 2am trololol
What game mate

I haven't been keeping up with pre-season lol

Omed93

HSC
N/A
Liverpool vs Celtic, will be a fooking good game (Scottish accent)

I go for liverpool

you dame!

I stay up all night and send anuther essay to my teache she complain and sendzz ????

dame dame!!!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Judging by last night Arsenal will win the league while Liverpool will get relegated :p
They played really shit, they should just get rid of Suarez for a top price and buy someone who actually wants to play for the club.

inb4arsenalbuyshimandwinsleague

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Rebooting this thread for hsc

Might pull on Tuesday night. idk... after the 2 Englishes I don't have anything until the following Monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)