Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
he actually plays in class as well
oh shiet, so that's how omed62 was created. he became illiterate because spiritual ruined his life. inb4 this kid is zezima lol. i think i stopped playing in year 8/9, and from there my grades skyrocketed

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
you were the hitler of runescape
pretty much

towards the end I got so bored of playing the game nicely and asking people for fights etc

then I just lured and rushed lol

I was going to quit regardless at the beginning of year 11, hence why I was staking everything and selling my stuff

I was still nice though

I would walk around to some poor no-lifer who spent 5 years to make 100k, and I would give him 1 mil etc

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
oh shiet, so that's how omed62 was created. he became illiterate because spiritual ruined his life. inb4 this kid is zezima lol. i think i stopped playing in year 8/9, and from there my grades skyrocketed
lol my grades in year 10 we're all a's and b's but really because I didn't play the game

I would just turn on all my bots

and pk for like 2 hours at night on my main, and train it while I was at school (bot)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I stopped playing a few months ago, hence why I'm struggling so much :( I literally know no year 11 maths...So I'm just making up for it by all-nightering every now and then.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
as a source of making money, I would turn on my bots in the morning (if they shut down during the night due to some error)

and at lunch and recess, I would take out my tablet and teamviewer it to see how they're going, and restart some bots if necessary

was great cash lol

and I would bot excessively, only ONE account got banned, that was because I left the hunting bot on for 4 days with no breaks, in an area where people walked by and reported me lol

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
as a source of making money, I would turn on my bots in the morning (if they shut down during the night due to some error)

and at lunch and recess, I would take out my tablet and teamviewer it to see how they're going, and restart some bots if necessary

was great cash lol

and I would bot excessively, only ONE account got banned, that was because I left the hunting bot on for 4 days with no breaks, in an area where people walked by and reported me lol
Lol, that's pretty much what my friend does

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

was great cash lol

haha rs was the stuff..

MBMD

HSC
Out of curiosity, how much does doing an all nighter fuck up your sleeping habits?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
my most prominent memory of runescape was when i successfully hacked into some guy from schools account by answering secret questions and shit (he was a douche) and he was crying for the entire next day at school. i felt so bad but i didnt want to admit it to him so i just changed the password and anonymously told him the new pw ;) didnt screw up his account or anything though, i was just curious to see if i could hack in. i was yr 4 ok? haha
So evil .. LOl

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
my most prominent memory of runescape was when i successfully hacked into some guy from schools account by answering secret questions and shit (he was a douche) and he was crying for the entire next day at school. i felt so bad but i didnt want to admit it to him so i just changed the password and anonymously told him the new pw ;) didnt screw up his account or anything though, i was just curious to see if i could hack in. i was yr 4 ok? haha
hahahaha

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
this was my year 10 holidays

wake up at 2pm: eat one meal

play basketball till 7pm

runescape from 8pm to 4am

repeat

lol
similar, but mine was 3pm wake up, meal and 7-6am rs lol

miss dem 2007/06 rs days <3

99wc and dno wat.. lol

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Out of curiosity, how much does doing an all nighter fuck up your sleeping habits?
tremendously, also make sure you eat a lot of carbs and stuff because constant all nightering and with the cold weather usually results in sickness IE colds and flu and stuff....

wishing I had listened to my advice LOL :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)