Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Live

HSC
wow, just realised that I'm kind of tired.

clocking out at 3:03 am with 45 minutes of business left.

will finish off tomorrow

peace.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
If anyone pulls an all nighter for ENGLISH then they are suicidal.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Anyone else going to stay up late?

I just woke up from a 1 hr nap.. I should be fine till 5am

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Clocking out at 5:09AM. Surprisingly, don't really feel tired at all, in fact I feel focused. hmm...

Makematics

HSC
Clocking out at 5:09AM. Surprisingly, don't really feel tired at all, in fact I feel focused. hmm...
lol RIP for your aos marks if you did it this morning... If you felt focused at 5 and slept then you wouldve been sleepwriting during the exam GG

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
lol RIP for your aos marks if you did it this morning... If you felt focused at 5 and slept then you wouldve been sleepwriting during the exam GG

I made sure i had a big breakfast full of carbs at about 7 so I was pretty alert with the exam and did really well.. except for the creative stimulus which stumped me and forced me to change like 45% of my story and use things from my MW for ext2 lol

Makematics

HSC
I made sure i had a big breakfast full of carbs at about 7 so I was pretty alert with the exam and did really well.. except for the creative stimulus which stumped me and forced me to change like 45% of my story and use things from my MW for ext2 lol
lol alright well u keep doing that... i know most people would be absolutely fucked after doing an exam on 2 hrs sleep

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Not cool. Played soccer (with 9 players vs 11) this arvo, feeling absolutely smashed and completely unmotivated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)