Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
How does one 'burn out'?

Just super tired?

Speaking of which I am super tired right now and it's only midnight, I usually can push it for another hour or more.

Makematics

HSC
yeh lol back in the hols when i was all nightering i kept hearing songs about fire and burning and i took it as a sign that i should stop ;)

Makematics

HSC
Yeah. The inability to do any further work due to failure to pace oneself.
also usually followed by illness such as fever or cold. by all-nightering a lot, you weaken your body and make it more vulnerable to germs n shit. ppl especially fall sick at trails time cos its in the middle of bloodeh winter

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
also usually followed by illness such as fever or cold. by all-nightering a lot, you weaken your body and make it more vulnerable to germs n shit. ppl especially fall sick at trails time cos its in the middle of bloodeh winter
I think you have to do all nighters if your English rank is 40/50 and you're aiming for 99...

So I see where omed is coming from :haha:

Makematics

HSC
I think you have to do all nighters if your English rank is 40/50 and you're aiming for 99...

So I see where omed is coming from :haha:
haah yeah... also dude is the spelling like a common thing?? i thought omed pioneered the word... but ive seen other people using it. like are they just making typos or what?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I slept at 4:00AM FML. I stopped studying at 1:00AM but was watching the defense closing argument in the george zimmerman trial. Didn't realize how fast the time went by.

Live

HSC
I will be all nightering business and ipt tomorrow night.

I totally destroyed art today, I turned the pages so loud and everyone in the exam knew that they were behind.

lol I heard a girl beside me say "What the f***?" after I wrote a full page for a mere 5 mark question in the first 5 mins.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I will be all nightering business and ipt tomorrow night.

I totally destroyed art today, I turned the pages so loud and everyone in the exam knew that they were behind.

lol I heard a girl beside me say "What the f***?" after I wrote a full page for a mere 5 mark question in the first 5 mins.
what a success story!

you're owning everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)