Who thinks they may fail the exam? (1 Viewer)

Srixon

HSC
I say this will happen to me so if u feel the same u arent alone

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think you're the only one :p
Lol, just kidding, i'm sure there are others out there...

sumkid

Goldmember
HSC
I don
t think i'll fail but it should be the lowest mark cos i haven't really studies much for maths cos its my 12th unit & also maths is GAY

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Get a book full of past papers, and practise question 1 to 7 in all of them. If you get stuck, refer to your school textbook or ask us here. Even from only one day's study (tomorrow) you'll be able to get at least 60% in the exam, which by the Board's generous moderating will appear as like 80%. (it's politically incorrect for them to tell the truth; take advantage)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh be positive
being positive apparently adds 5% to your performance
so be optimistic!!

DeanM

HSC
someone said this in another thred... go in there with an open mind.. think clearly, and as hard as it is.. try not to be nervous, being nervous doesnt allow a person to concentrate half as much as they normally can...
THINK POSITIVE !!!

chin music

HSC
N/A
Unlike english if u study for maths u can do well. My school usually does really well in the hsc and half the ppl that do 2 unit maths fail it so ur not alone. But if u study hard u should be able to get at least 70 easily

pmr_123

HSC
well Captain Gh3y, i have 17 past papers and all that sort of shit, and nine text books, didn't help me one bit...

Srixon, i am going to flunk it too, maths is such a stupid subject... they made me do it!!!!!

d_a_n_z

HSC
maths is all about CONFIDENCE!!! (even if you have to fake it...)
Actually, this applies to most subjects. To quote my eco teacher "confidence leaps out on the page"...so most likely if you think ur gonna fail you will....sooooo be confdent - and break the 51% (yay pass!)

pmr_123

HSC
d_a_n_z you have way too much enthusiam, and and adundance of confidence, there is no point in being confident if theres no way in hell you can pass the exam. just have to focus on kicking ass in other subjects

LordSeafood

HSC
DeanM said:
someone said this in another thred... go in there with an open mind.. think clearly, and as hard as it is.. try not to be nervous, being nervous doesnt allow a person to concentrate half as much as they normally can...
THINK POSITIVE !!!
Actually you should feel nervous as this releases enzymes which in turn act as adrenaline which actually improves concentration and performance.

Dont get me wrong if you go in so nervous that you are physically shaking, that wont help, its a little bit of nervousness(?) that helps.

Also im going to fail due to stupid little errors ;)

mel871

HSC
LordSeafood said:
Also im going to fail due to stupid little errors ;)
yeh i always stuff up on the smallest mistakes as well! but in the hsc they are quiet lenient with little mistakes...like if you use the right method to answer a question but stuff up the final answer because somewhere along the way you wrote that 4x3=24 then they still give you the full marks...they are not worried about stupid mistakes, just that you know how to answer the question...so yay!!!

HSC
ah...dont stress. I'm gonna fail too. I;ve been doing past exams all day, Q1s, 2s and 3s are ok. After that it just gets too much for my poor little brain. lol.

Srixon

HSC
thats exactly the same as me i can do the first 3 questions not to bad i reckon iwould atleast get 70 % for them and sometimes about 100% for the first 2 questions after that just nothing goes

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
hah, none of youse have got anything to worry about. my average mark for the course is 38%, and ill be happy with that 2morro. i havent studied, and i just dont care.

good luck to all those aiming for band 6, and all those aiming for 50% like me.

jessimica

maths is the worst for me 2, so i know i wont count which is lucky coz i failed!!!! i dont have a maths brain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)