Who thinks they are going to get 99.95 ATAR this year? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
And no, I won't get a tutor myself, though my point still stands - I strongly believe that tutors are unfair, and that is the reason JR kids do so well. Tell me this - how can an ASIAN student (no offence intended to asian students) do amazingly well in english when their parents don't speak a word of english - clearly, it is through having a tutor to either do the essays for them to add that level of sophistication required OR they do an essay and get their tutor to refine it until it is at a point of almost perfection.
I should be on track to get English and i've topped my grade in advance English for several tasks while i was in year 12. I didn't go to Ruse but I'm asian and i've never had a tutor for English. Although i was born in Australia, English was my 2nd language.

But wait how can that be possible? An asian doing well in English??? Well i never!

As everyone before me has said, stop being a winge and justifying your feelings of inferiority to people smarter than you by claiming that they all have tutors.

dont forget there are alot of people that choose not to go to selective schools that may be just as intelligent. and also travelling distance. thats why i didnt go.

im not disagreeing with your point, just saying...
Yep, lots of people like that XD

Last edited:

Monsterman

HSC
Big deal about tutors.. everyone had a chance to get one.. dont complain if you didnt go looking for one.. you had all your life before the hsc to do so..

and if you couldnt afford it then bad luck i suppose. sorry, i cant say much about you.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i didnt have a tutor, didnt need one
ill still be getting an ATAR of 99+ anyway

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
No one really gives a shit.

P.S. 85+ is shit. You failed 13 years.
your a pathetic cunt

It wont be shit when i get above 90 and get into my commerce degree, graduate, then earn 6 figures you inferior piece of crap

You've failed 18 years, just for being born. Please go hang yourself now while you still have 1% of your dignity left.

shady145

Banned
HSC
your a pathetic cunt

it wont be shit when i get above 90 and get into my commerce degree, graduate, then earn 6 figures you inferior piece of crap

you've failed 18 years, just for being born. Please go hang yourself now while you still have 1% of your dignity left.
+1 ;)

K

khorne

By the way, taking something like that too seriously, and going overboard makes you look like a complete and utter fuckwit. Try to minimise it.

mamoz

HSC
your a pathetic cunt

It wont be shit when i get above 90 and get into my commerce degree, graduate, then earn 6 figures you inferior piece of crap

You've failed 18 years, just for being born. Please go hang yourself now while you still have 1% of your dignity left.
lol! youu go girll!!

duckcowhybrid

HSC
And I'll bet that he does 4unit english and probably history extension? See, the point that I made also encompassed NO EXTENSIONS, as well as no maths and science.

As well, I am sorry to say, but JR kids are NOT well-rounded generally. All they are often involved in is the world of academics, and lack participation in other activities that are designed to enrich them in a way memorising an entire textbook of information or going to a coaching school/having a tutor will not.

And no, I won't get a tutor myself, though my point still stands - I strongly believe that tutors are unfair, and that is the reason JR kids do so well. Tell me this - how can an ASIAN student (no offence intended to asian students) do amazingly well in english when their parents don't speak a word of english - clearly, it is through having a tutor to either do the essays for them to add that level of sophistication required OR they do an essay and get their tutor to refine it until it is at a point of almost perfection.

And if it isn't 100% of JR kids that get tutoring, it's 99% - that is a fact, because I have many friends that are at JR (I'm at a selective school myself) or that have recently graduated from JR, and 100% of these kids have expressed how their respective cohorts are strung with virtually everyone having some form of coaching/tutoring to gain an "advantage" over not just their peers, but other students in the state collectively.

Finally, that point about outlawing tutor is something that should be considered, definitely. I strongly believe that if this was the case, JR students would NOT be at the top of the state because they would no longer be able to rely on tutors/coaching schools to pull them through/give them that extra drive and motivation/refine their work/give them extra resources, and so the new wave of independence would make them suffer academically.

I don't want to sound ignorant or anything, but I am definitely very passionate about this issue, and hate the idea of coaching and tutoring schools. I'm a non-believer, always have been and always will be.
If you're intelligent, why not do extensions? Just because you're too fucking stupid to do them doesn't mean we can't do them. He doesnt have a tutor. In fact, most of our top 40 don't get tutored(myself included). I can easily name 30/40 in the top 40 that dont get tutored. That's not 99%. Most kids that get tutored are the lower kids in JR. We give each other drive an resources. Everybody has access to a tutor, stop bitching and moaning and get yourself one if it's such a big deal. You're probably just shit.

Also, what the fuck has race got to do with level of English you fuckwit? I know you're butthurt that ASIANS (OH GOD) are beating you at English but the fact is, many of them listen in English classes and work very very hard on their essays at home, or get their CLASS TEACHER (IE FROM THE SCHOOL JACKASS), to mark their work. Don't think that counts as tutoring. I can tell you for a fact that NONE of JR's top 20 in English get tutored (I don't, and I know the rest of them don't either). So stop talking to mediocre JR kids, and talk to the top 40. Most of us don't get tutored, we're just better than you academically, and you better believe it.

K

khorne

Also, what the fuck has race got to do with level of English you fuckwit? I know you're butthurt that ASIANS (OH GOD) are beating you at English but the fact is, many of them listen in English classes and work very very hard on their essays at home, or get their CLASS TEACHER (IE FROM THE SCHOOL JACKASS), to mark their work. Don't think that counts as tutoring. I can tell you for a fact that NONE of JR's top 20 in English get tutored (I don't, and I know the rest of them don't either). So stop talking to mediocre JR kids, and talk to the top 40. Most of us don't get tutored, we're just better than you academically, and you better believe it.
Especially agree with this...I was in ESL class up until year 7, and now I top english.

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
ESL = FAIL

how dumb are you... i came to this country as a 3 year old, for my HSC i did 4U english and topped my class... expecting above 90% in each of them for final hsc results

M@ster P

HSC
i think theres a 90% chance that i will get an ATAR of 99.95
alright can you stop bragging you will get 99.95, there is a good chance you won't and you will only end up disappointed + no1 cares

M@ster P

HSC
addikaye03 what the fuck was the point of the fucking links??
so you can fucking show off other people's profiles???
you fucking sad dipshit
you fucking eat your dads hairy shithole cock all day
because you are a worthless faggot
your cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)