who ran out of time? or just had enough? (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
I know I jsut had enough... fair exam though

pain in the arse when you know you could have done better but u just didn't have enough time

anastabation

I finished with about 5 minutes to go, because I planned my creative writting last night (took about an hour) and luckily enough I was able to apply it today, so it only took 20 mins.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i finished a couple of minutes early...i just wished i had written more in q2

Winston

HSC
i tried my best in adding a touch of less serious tone to the speech after all a speech is something that should inform about something and also keep the interest of the audience, but i found i didn't have much time adding it i added a few occasional "ok ok wake up people, only joking" etc...

s2ophie

HSC
I ran out of time. halfway through myrelated i had to stop and write

I hope you enjoyed the presentationa nd enjoy the book!

Worst ending ever, i only needed 5 more minutes!!! Ah well hopefully my start was better than my end!

Dave85

HSC
our examiners said pens down with 5 minutes 2 go... freaked everyone out completely. i finshed with 5 to go but didnt say all i wanted to in section 3 but i guess who can in 40minutes. Im just glad i finsihed it all in time and there were no major problems

Ohhh great...
firstly i started with the comprehension (STUPID)... then WHAT WAS WITH THAT QUESTION 2? THAT POEM WAS ABSOLUTELY SHIT! I HATED ANSWERING THAT QUESTION!

Section 2 was ok... funny how all the guys wrote about marrying their girlfriends (including me...) hahaha...

Then section 3 was great, killed the response! well the first few pages anyways, until there was 5 minutes left and trying to add my related text... then conclusion which i pre-prepared was forgotten (how didnt i remember that! Damn u memory damn u!)
ARGHH! so i added some crap... i hope the markers are in that mood where they read a page and when finished say to themselves... "what was that i just read? did i read it?"

melusa

i had to cut off my last ques in sec 1, i was goin ova time! sec 2 was ok, did the plane. sec 3 was ok, my conclusion was shit as!

Chelle

i did it in the order of section 3, then 2, then 1. I spent so much time on section 3 that i had 1 hour to do sections 2 and 1.

So as you can tell i ran out of time on section one, i was doing the last question and my writing got so messy and rushed.. then i noticed we had 3 minutes and i had to add something to section three so i went back and did that, so im expecting to get about a 10 for section one. :(

Kiya

I finished with 5 mins to spare but i only did one related piece instead of two.
I screwed reading up and my creative wasnt too good lets just hope sect 3 gets me thru

Jeo

I wrote the last word, and the examiner called pens down! :angry:

crazylilmonkee

HSC
stooooooopid question 2!!!
i was over it when i was gettin to the end of question 1.. i hated it.. HATED it

keepin_sanity

Yeh I didnt get to completely finish the last comprehension answer...i'm pretty crap at comprehension anyways!!!!

Section2 wasnt that brilliant...

i'm hoping I kicked ass in section 3 but I did only use 1 related text - took me nearly an hour to write this section. tsktsk...time management...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)