Who put Computer Science or Information Technology as on of their preferances (1 Viewer)

Hamishw

HSC
Just wondering Who put Computer Science or Information Technology as on of their preferances. Thanks in advance for your input.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I had BA Information Technology as my 1st preference and BA Computer Science as my 3rd, my 2nd was BA Information Technology at the other campus of the university I applied too.

Lawl

HSC
Same, I put B.IT at UTS as my first preference until i had a bad interview T_T

Now the first pref was BScIT course. And the following courses are all IT/IS/Computer Science

r0b-dog

HSC
N/A
yea, same with me, I put Computer Science as my choice @UWS

hopefully I' ll get it the UAI for it is pretty high for my standards, if not I do it @ tafe and hopefully get a diploma through.

hujikolp

HSC
i put B IT at UTS as my first preference, and i had a pretty good interview..
next is BscIT also at UTS.. So if i don't get the first choice i'm pretty sure i can get over 80 for BscIT
Lawl said:
Same, I put B.IT at UTS as my first preference until i had a bad interview T_T
you should still put it as your first preference, you never know.. there is no harm in putting it first.. so if you don't get into that you will hopefully get into your second or third preference.. :)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i put B IT at UTS as my first preference, and i had a pretty good interview..
next is BscIT also at UTS.. So if i don't get the first choice i'm pretty sure i can get over 80 for BscIT

you should still put it as your first preference, you never know.. there is no harm in putting it first.. so if you don't get into that you will hopefully get into your second or third preference.. :)
wow 3 years later and I'm practically in the same position as you :) same prefs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)