who on BOS is freaking out about their major works...if they have any???????? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
*cough* your username emily :p

and yes, im posting in non school :eek: :eek:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yes. drama. i have been freaking out since about a month ago, when i realised that this really pretty and talented chick in my class is doing a really similar piece to me, and now i have vowed to beat her mark...

...it WILL happen! just watch me kick her skinny ass!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was smart enough to pick subjects that didnt have any major works.

Major works, more like major pain in the arse.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
but if u can do it the night before than its a bludgy course :D (cough, hist ext)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
my mate has two.. and hasnt finished either.. i had to pose for her the other day cos her other friend pulled out at the last minute.. im soo famous! :cool: lol

...well actually the back and side of my head is famous....

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my hist x essay was the hardest thing i have ever done in my entire school career. it is the least bludgy subject i do aside from physics.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Drama IP-Im doing costume design and it needs to be handed in, in full, next Saturday.

I am screwed

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
im stressing Tess!!!!!!!! as you know. and i have the same amount of MWs as you... ACK!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah im freaking out. We dont even know when the markers are coming for our drama group performances. Im doing video for my IP and i only have 2 minutes done. My trials are this week and next and the major works are due the monday following. ARGH
ee2 im not so worried about, im happy and my teacher is happy with what ive got so far so some slight editing will be done and she'll be right..

but drama :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

cate_7x

HSC
I'm worried about art - to the point where I hate it and dont want to do it anymore.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I was freaking out until I handed in my completed PIP. Now I'm freaking out about my chemistry trial.

Abbeygale

HSC
The EE2 majors are due on the 24th of August. I have a SAC assignment due on the same day. My trials finish on the 19th of August.
I'm freaking out a wee bit, especially considering that I'm only halfway done. But I'm trying not to think about it until after the trials are over. One crisis at a time.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
JUST DO IT!!!!! said:
hey hey everyone........im getting really stressed about my three major's that i ahve due about a month and i just need to know that other people are too.......
your not alone, my dt major is due in 3 weeks and im no where near finished

chamelia

HSC
shortygb said:
your not alone, my dt major is due in 3 weeks and im no where near finished
same, same, same...only just started my art one, half way thru my dnt...impossible..think of it this way...21 days until dnt and art are due...that =death because my trials are on right now and i havent studied at all cos ive been doing major works...meh meh meh

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
im not scared about COMPLETING my drama pieces, im just worried about PERFORMING them well....

scoby_2000

HSC
Abbeygale said:
The EE2 majors are due on the 24th of August. I have a SAC assignment due on the same day. My trials finish on the 19th of August.
I'm freaking out a wee bit, especially considering that I'm only halfway done. But I'm trying not to think about it until after the trials are over. One crisis at a time.

hav u finsihed ure work?

im in the same boat

ive preety much finished my work but havnt even started the reflect. statement!!!

IM STRESSING OUT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)